Hoppo - Daughter - short

Hoppo's POV:

I was excited today as my daughter was coming home and I haven't seen her for a long time as she went to England so she could go to Uni. She got a music scholarship at the Royal Academy of Music and left when she was 17. She has been there for 4 years and we only get to talk once a month over the phone because of the time difference and because she is busy with her studies. But now she has finished at Uni and hse is coming home today. None of the boys knows her as I don't bring her done to the beach very often. I was down at the south end today with Maxi and all I could hear was someone shouting Dad. I turned my head around and saw Y/N running towards me while shouting at me. When I saw her I had a really big smile on my face and I started running at her. We met in the middle and while we hug I pick her up and spin her around. When I set her down I take a step back and look at her. I turn around to her and say "My god you have gotten so big. Look at you. I missed you. I am glad your back." She then replied with "I missed you too. I am glad to be back. I have so much to tell you when you get home."

"I bet you will but do you want to meet my friends and workmates. You have never met them before as I never wanted them to know of you." I only say that because I could see Maxi give me a confused look from next to the buggy. "Yeah, I would like to meet them. I remember you telling me about them and their names. I remember their names so I would like to put faces to the names."

"That's fine but you are not allowed to date any of them." I then take her over to where I was before she turned up and I said to Maxi "Maxi, I would like you to meet my daughter Y/N. Y/N this is Maxi." She then spends the rest of the day talking to Maxi and then when it is the end of our shift I introduce her to all of the other lifeguards that work there. We then go home and talk about her time in England and at school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope out have enjoyed it. Sorry, it is out so late. I have just gotten back to school and I just have no motivation to write chapters so they might just be short chapters for a while.

From

Nicci 💙