Maxi - Early Mornings

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

It was around 5 am when I woke up. I always get up at around this time so that I can go for a run down the beach so that I can get home at around 6.15 to get ready for work. I like going for runs on the beach in the mornings as I get to see the sunrise and it is always nice and calm in the mornings. When I got out of my house and down to the beach it was around 5.30 am. I started running on the beach when I got to the bottom of the steps and I ran from one end of the beach to the other for 25 minutes and then for the last part of the run I went to one end and timed myself to see how long it took to get there and back. I managed to do it in 2 minutes and 33 seconds. So when I finished I decided to walk to the tower and sit on the sand in front of it to watch the sunrise. The sunrise is really pretty to watch because of all of the colours that are in the sky. It got to around 6.10 am when I had to leave so I got up to get ready to leave but when I turned around I saw a lifeguard watching me. He looks cute though but hen I realised that I had to get home so I left the beach and walked over the road to enter my house as I only live across the road from the tower.

Maxi's POV:

I was on the morning shift today so I had to be at the beach by 5.30 so that I could set up with some of the other boys. When I got there I saw a girl running on the beach so I just went out to put the flags out but while I was putting the flags out I kept glancing at her and I managed to finish putting them out by 6 am so then I just stood outside the tower leaning up against the railings watching her while she is sitting down watching the sunrise. I was tempted to go over to her and talk to her but I decided not to as I didn't want to so I just stood there watching her. I always watch her walk away so then I know that I have to got and do my job after that.

---Time Skip to Monday---

This was the same routine the I did for a week as I was on the morning shift every day and I am on the morning shift every day next week as well. I managed to work up the courage to talk to her today. I walked down the steps to get down onto the beach and I walked towards her and when I got down to her I decided to sit next to her. She saw me sit down out of the corner of her eye and then she said: "I saw you looking at me every day last week."

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to look like a creep but I couldn't help it as your beautiful even when you look like that," I said. 

"Thanks. I'm Y/N"

"My names Trent but my friends call me Maxi. Also, why do you run on the beach every morning?"

"I just like how the sand feels in between my toes and I also like to watch the sunrise when I have finished my run."

"That's nice. Can I have your number so that I can text you?"

"Yeah sure," I hand her my phone and then she puts it in. "Here you go. I have to get going now so that I can get to work."  She gets up and walks away whilst waving to her. Once she walks up the steps I get up and walk into the tower so I can do my job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter but can you suggest ideas for me to write about because I am running out of ideas. So please can you message me or write on my conversations page so that I can get to the message easier.

From

Nicci 💙