Dylan - Glasses

Y/N's POV:

I was really tired today and I couldn't find my contact lenses as I don't know where I left them yesterday so I had to wear my glasses. I never like wearing my glasses because they look stupid and I also haven't worn them in front of the boys so I don't know how they are going to react to them.

I walked into the tower with my radio and I then walked into the tower. I sat down at the front of the tower. I was on tower duty as that was the reason why I was sat in the tower. When I sat down I tried to look away from the boys so that they couldn't see my glasses but as I sat down they managed to spot the glasses. Dylan then asked me "What in the name of sanity have you go on your face?"

"Glasses. I wear glasses now. Glasses are cool." Dylan laughs at my reference and then I continue "No. Actually, I am really tired today and I couldn't find my contacts this morning so this was my only option today. I don't really like wearing these because of how they look."

"They don't look that bad." I could tell that he was lying by how he was speaking but I didn't say anything else as I didn't want to say anything else.

I decided to get on with the rest of the day as I didn't want anyone else to talk to me about my glasses. It was around lunchtime when someone else said something to me and it was Jethro who said something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope that you got my reference that I put in this chapter and if you did comment on what it was from. I am going to do another part but I am going golfing tomorrow so it might be around the same time as today's chapter. I am going to post what the glasses look like in tomorrows chapter. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙