All Lifeguards - Iron Man Challange Fail (pt.1)

Y/N's POV:

It was the day of the Iron Man challenge and throughout work, everyone was preparing for it. I had a bad feeling about today but I shook it off as I just thought that it was because I haven't eaten. I really want to beat Harries today as he has always has beaten me but I have been training a lot within the past year so hopefully, I should beat him today.

---Later on in the day---

It was now time for the Iron Man challenge. I was at the front of the starting line as I was slower than everyone else. The bad feeling that I had this morning has gotten worse but I shook it off just as Corey said that I could go. I then set off and by the time I got to Tamarama I turned around and I couldn't see any of the boys anywhere. I then decided that they were far away so I stipped into my swimsuit and then put on my goggles and then ran and dived into the water. When I got to the first marker, I turned around and saw some of the boys were just getting into the water so I continued to swim to Bronte.

Jethro's POV:

I got to the swimming part of the Iron Man challenge when I felt like something was off but I shook it off as I just wanted to finish this challenge. I entered the water after Harries and around 5 minutes later I didn't know what happened. It just went black and I couldn't hear anything. Felt water around me so I knew that I was in the water but I couldn't see or hear anything. There wasn't anything that I could do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. Also, thanks MegKB47 for giving me the idea for this chapter. She gave me this idea after our English test when we were allowed to talk to each other. I am going to do part 2 so you know what is going to happen next. Thank you for the idea and I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter.

From

Nicci 💙