Jesse - Hurt

This chapter was a request from pkmxxn. Please keep the requests coming. I really like writing your ideas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mya's POV:

I am at work down at the beach today with Jesse and the others. Jesse and I have been dating for just a little over 8 months now. I really do love him but I haven't told him yet because I am scared to tell him.

I was down at North Bondi today with Matty. We have only done one rescue within 2 hours while the others down at the other end of the beach have done 4 or 5 rescues. It wasn't really busy down at this end of the beach though, so that is why we have only done 1 rescue.

It was around 11.30 when Matty and I had to do another rescue, but I had a bad feeling about this rescue as my stomach didn't feel right, but I shook it off and head out to do the rescue. When I get out into the sea I see one person floating out to the flat rock. I shouted to Matty saying that I was going to get that person near the flat rock. I made my way over to the man but I couldn't reach him as he kept going closer to the rocks. I decided to get off the board as I couldn't get any closer without crashing the board into the rocks. I swam over to the man and he grabbed onto me. I then swam us back to the board but before I could get onto it a wave came crashing down on us and it swept the board away from the rocks but it pushed me towards them. 

When the next wave came I wasn't prepared because I crashed into the rocks and I hit my head against the rock under the water. When I got to the surface my vision is dizzy so I put my hand to the back of my head and when I pull my hand away I see blood on my hand. I pull myself up onto the rock and lie down. I don't know how long it was but I felt myself being picked p and someone walking back to the beach. When I am put down I open my eyes to see Jesse standing over the top of my with Matty next to me. I lift my arm and put my hand onto Jesse's cheek and they say "Hi." I then put my arm back down by my side as it was getting really heavy. Jesse then puts his hand on my cheek and starts to stroke it and then says "Hey. How are you?"

"In pain. The back of my head hurts." I then felt someone lift me so they could look at the back of my head. As I got picked up I got really dizzy and then said: "I'm dizzy and I don't feel good." 

"Ok. Just don't close your eyes. The ambulance is on their way. Let's get you up to the tower and then when the ambulance arrives I will go with you" Jesse said. I put my thumbs up as I was too tired to say anything. We then go up to the tower and when the ambulance arrives we both go to the hospital. 

Jesse's POV:

When we get to the hospital they check Mya out and she just has a concussion and a cut on her head from hitting the rocks. They stitch up her head because the cut was deep but then they send us home and we stay at mine for the rest of the day so that we rest and so I can look after Mya until she is better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I am going to stay this again but I really like writing your requests so please keep them coming in.

From

Nicci 💙