Harries - Album Release/Party - short

Y/N's POV:

I was excited today as I was releasing my first album and I was excited to see how well it would sell. I have released lots of previews of my music online and everyone loves it. I was excited to see how it would do. I haven't made the music video's for my songs yet as I have been focused on writing them. My boyfriend Harries has been supportive and is impressed by my songs.

It has now been 3 hours since my album has been released and it was selling like wildfire. Over a million people have bought it already and I was impressed. Harries bought it the minute that it was out and I know that all of his friends have bought it as he has been talking about it all week. I do love him and he is the best thing that has happened to me for a long time.

---Time Skip--- Harries POV:

It is now around 7.30 in the evening and Y/N's album has been out for 10 and a half hours. I am impressed with her as her album has gotten over 5 million downloads all ready. Y/N knows that we are throwing her a party because of her success and we are proud of her. We knew that she couldn't have done it without the support of her friends. We managed to get everything set up by 7.30 so she didn't have to worry about helping setting it up.

It has been an hour since we started the party and most of us were pretty drunk by now and that included Y/N as she needed to destress. I was thankful that we managed to talk when she was sober as I can't talk to her when she is drunk as she can't say anything. We have all had fun because when we party we always have fun. I am just happy that Y/N got to destress and she also got to party on the fay of her release. Throughout the party, we kept playing her songs and we all especially loved the song Minutes away as is was good

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. The song credit going to the amazing and wonderful Jeremy Shada. I love his songs and his acting especially him as Reggie in Julie and The Phantoms. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, what the party looks like is at the top.

From

Nicci 💙