Car "Ride"

!Smut Warning!

Leorio held onto Kurapika's hand as they walked to the car. "Leorio," Kurapika whined. "I'm cold. Plus these heels are killing me. And-" "Oh stop whining," Leorio said. "The limo is just a block away." They had just finished a hunter mission. It wasn't a difficult one but they still had to wear disguises. Disguises that made Kurapika complain. "I can't walk in these heels." "This skirt isn't appropriate for the weather." "I need some leggings to put underneath it." "This bra is uncomfortable. How do women put up with it all day?"And more. It was starting to get on Leorio's nerves.

They continued to walk away from the building. Soon enough they came across the small black limo that had taken them there. Leorio opened the door, letting Kurapika climb in. Immediately, Kurapika fell back into the seat and sighed. "Thank God," he said. "I can finally relax."

Leorio sat beside Kurapika in the right seat. He smiled at his boyfriend's reaction to the comfortable seats. "You really want to relax don't you?" he asked. Kurapika looked at him and nodded. "Hell yeah," he responded.

Leorio smiled and knocked on the window separating the driver from the passengers. It rolled down and the driver looked at him through the review mirror. "May I request for you to take the long route?" Leorio asked. "The misses would like to rest." Kurapika sarcastically rolled his eyes as the window rolled up.

Kurapika looked at the window then at Leorio. "Can the driver see us?" he asked. Leorio shook his head. "He can't see us," he replied. "And we can't see him." Kurapika smiled, "Good."

Kurapika quickly pulled his hair out of the ponytail he had it in. He reached his hand into the back of his shirt, searching for the bra clips. Kurapika finally unclipped it and Leorio opened a bag. "Put the bra in the bag," he said.

From out of his blouse Kurapika pulled out a white-lacey bra. "I'm so glad I got that off," he said placing the bra in the bag. "It was so uncomfortable. And I don't even have boobs." Leorio chuckled. "You would look hot with them though," he commented. "And this is just a c-cup. And why did you get such a sexy bra?"

Kurapika rolled his eyes. "Are my shoes in there," he asked gesturing towards the bag. Leorio nodded and pulled a pair of black flats out. "These are the ones I packed." Kurapika took the flats, "These will do. They match the skirt." He lifted one of his legs over the other and took off the heel of that foot.

But when Kurapika lifted his other leg, Leorio couldn't help but smirk. From the small space under the skirt, Leorio could see a flash of light. "Oh, Kurapika," he remarked. "I see that you went an extra step ahead."

Leorio lifted Kurapika's skirt, revealing a pair of white panties. Kurapika's face turned red. "It came with the bra," he said. "It was a matching set." Leorio smirked, "How cute."

Leorio grabbed Kurapika's waist and set him on his lap. Kurapika gasped at this sudden motion. Leorio slid his hand up and down Kurapika's leg. His hand soon reached the thin lining of the panties. Kurapika whimpered at the touch.

Leorio smirked. "Aw," he said. "You're excited already. I can feel it through this cloth." Leorio used his palm to rub the bulge. Kurapika let out a soft moan. "L-Leorio," he gasped. Leorio looked at Kurapika, placing a hand under his chin. "Do you want me to stop baby?" he asked. Kurapika shook his head.

Leorio smiled. "Good," he said. "But you have to be quiet." Kurapika nodded but then whimpered when he was touched again. Within a moment, Leorio had pulled some of the panties to the side. They weren't completely off but off enough to reveal almost everything.

Kurapika gasped when Leorio adjusted his position. Now Kurapika's ass was on Leorio's crotch. And Leorio was excited too. Kurapika decided that it was his turn to be a tease. He placed his hand on Leorio's pants.

Leorio grabbed Kurapika's wrist. "Hold on, baby," he said. "Do you want me to get it out for you?" Kurapika's face turned even redder at the question. No matter how many times they did "it", he still got embarrassed when Leorio would ask such a question. "Y-yes p-please," he stuttered.

Leorio chuckled as he released his grip on Kurapika's wrist. "You're so pretty, Pika," he said. "And I can't wait to fuck you." At those words, Kurapika felt a chill travel down his spine. The way his boyfriend spoke gave him goosebumps. It was so attractive.

"Dios mío," Leorio muttered. "You can barely restrain yourself. Are you going to cum already?" Kurapika covered his face with embarrassment as Leorio laughed. "Don't worry," Leorio said. "It's cute."

Kurapika looked at Leorio. He had finished taking off his pants and underwear. Kurapika stared at his erection and gulped. "W-what do you want me to do," he asked. Leorio smirked and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind Kurapika's ear. "You figure that out," he said. "Do what pleases you, mi amor."

Kurapika wrapped his hand around Leorio's cock, positioning it at his entrance. "So that's what you want to do," Leorio said. "Are you gonna ride me?" Without answering, Kurapika lowered himself. He bit his lip, suppressing a moan. Just because the driver couldn't see them didn't mean he couldn't hear.

Kurapika winced. They didn't have any lube, so it hurt a bit. Maybe he should've given Leorio a blowjob first. "Are you alright baby?" Leorio asked. "Does it hurt?" Kurapika shook hid head. He was lying but who could tell.

Kurapika moved up. You could just barely see what he was doing. When Kurapika sat on Leorio's erection the skirt covered the bottom half of the older male.

Kurapika moaned as he went back down again. This caused Leorio to clamp a hand over the blonde's mouth. "What did I say about being quiet?" Kurapika nodded and continued to move. He moved up and down on Leorio's cock. It hurt but it felt good too.

Every time he moved, Kurapika let out a whimper or muffled moan. "You're doing so good baby," Leorio said. "Very good." He tilted his head back as he tried not to moan either.

Eventually, Kurapika gave up and let himself moan. Who cared if the driver heard him? Almost everyone had sex. It was nothing special.

"L-Leorio I-I'm going to-," Kurapika started. He couldn't finish his sentence, he just bit his lip and silently moaned again. "It's okay baby," Leorio said. "I am too. I am too."

They both reached their climax, Kurapika with a loud moan on the inside if his skirt. Leorio smiled and pulled out of Kurapika. He pulled the panties back in place for Kurapika.

Kurapika dug his face into the crook of Leorio's neck. Leorio rubbed the back of his head. "You did good, Pika," he said. "You did good." Kurapika was breathing heavily and slightly shaking. "Are you tired?" Kurapika nodded.

Leorio kissed the top of Kurapika's head. "Our stop is just around the corner," he said. Kurapika slowly lifted his head. "But... the shoes and stuff," he said out of breath. Leorio smiled. "It's all in the bag," he replied. "Don't worry. We'll get you all cleaned up when we get home." Kurapika lied his head back down. "Okay."

When the limo pulled up Leorio grabbed the bag and lifted Kurapika. The driver opened the door and Leorio climbed out with Kurapika still in his arms. As best as he could he handed the driver some money. "A tip for your troubles," he said. "And don't give us that look."

Well then... I did it! And I am disappointed in myself. Was it good? Should I write more? I don't know. I feel like it was bad. Please give me some feedback.