-Episodes-

Part 2 of -Flashbacks-
TW: PTSD Flashbacks/Dissociation, Self-harm
Once again, tell me if I did anything wrong. It's also been at least three months since part one.

"Deena," Harry called. "Get your brother downstairs please!" As he spoke, Deena ran downstairs.

"I can't," she said. "He's having another one of his episodes. It's really bad, he won't respond to me at all. He won't even move or blink."

Rosa frowned. "Did you do what I told you to," she asked.

Deena nodded. "I turned down the lights," she said. "I turned off his music just in case it overstimulated him. I turned off his computer, he was watching something. I took anything that could be potentially harmful away from him even though he won't move. I shut the curtains. I did everything."

Rosa nodded. "That's good," she said. "Do you know what triggered it?"

"I think it was whatever he was watching. The parents were being terrible towards the kid. Beating him and trying to kill him. That's what I could see of it when I played the video."

Rosa shook her head. "He should really be careful what he watches," she said.

Harry scoffed. "Absolutely," he said. "I'm getting tired of this."

"Now, now. I know it gets annoying but he can't control it. It's the same as when Maria has her meltdowns."

"I still don't like it. I wonder if we can just get rid of him and keep Deena."

"Harry. That's rude. I like them both but we can't adopt them. Next week is our last week with them."

Deena frowned as she leaned against the wall. "You do realize that I'm right here," she said. "And Leorio is my brother."

"Right, sorry," Harry said. "Now finish getting ready. Your bus will be here in ten minutes. Leorio should've left a while ago. Another minute and he's going to be really late."

"I am ready," Deena said.

"You aren't going to fix your hair?"

"My hair is fine. Just curly, Harry."

"Okay. Then eat breakfast. It's done."

Before Deena could sit down, there was a knock at the door. She sighed. "I'll get it," she said. She walked over to the door and opened it.

Kurapika was the one at the door. He immediately recognized Deena from when he was younger. However, she didn't recognize him. "May I help you," she asked.

Kurapika cleared his throat. "Is Leorio home," he asked. "I'm his friend from school. We were going to walk together this morning. He wasn't at our spot so I wanted to know where he is."

"Uhm. He's here but we aren't sure if he'll be able to make it to school this morning."

"Oh. Is he alright?"

"Uhm. I-"

"Is he having one of his episodes?"

Deena nodded. "Yeah," she said. "He'll hopefully be out of it soon."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, do I know you? What's your name?"

"Kurapika Kurta."

"Oh! I do remember you! You used to be Leorio's best friend! He said that you didn't like him anymore. He said he missed you."

"He did?"

"Yeah. He did. He said that-"

"Uh, guys," Leorio said. He had just walked downstairs. He stood on the last step. He was looking at his arms. He looked horrified. "I think I hurt myself again."