Extra Room

They're back home now lol

Kurapika woke up late in the afternoon. Sunlight streamed through the window and Leorio, once again, wasn't lying next to him. Kurapika had gotten used to this by now. Leorio woke up early every day. He didn't get a lot of sleep but still functioned well. He said it was good that Kurapika slept late. Since he used to sleep a lot less than how he did now. It used to be little to no sleep. Now, it was just sleeping.

Kurapika climbed out of bed. The shirt he was wearing went down to his knees. It was Leorio's old shirt. He wore shorts underneath.

Kurapika walked down the hall. Leorio was in the extra room. "Are you seriously in here again," Kurapika asked. Leorio, who was sitting on the ground nodded. "Yeah," he said. "I'm still trying to figure out what we can do in here." Kurapika sat next to him. "Well, you said you wanted kids," he said. "So why not a nursery?" "I said might." "Hm. Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "When did you change your mind?" "I don't know. Maybe a little after we bought the house?" "Does my birthday present have anything to do with it?"

Leorio glanced at Kurapika. "I can't say," he said. "That would ruin the surprise. Besides, I said might want kids so I obviously am not making a big decision on it." "Well, do you want to do something with this room today?" "Nah. Let's go cuddle. On the couch. Watch a movie." Kurapika giggled. "Alright," he said. "But you have to carry me down." "Fine."