Changes

"Kurapika," Leorio called. "I'm home!" Kurapika poked his head out from the bedroom. When he saw Leorio, his face lit up. "Leorio," he said running towards him. "You're home!" Leorio chuckled. "Yes, I am," he said. "I missed you so much." Kurapika wrapped his arms around Leorio's middle. "Why'd you have to be away for so long?" Leorio shrugged. "Not sure," he replied. "But I got one hell of a paycheck."

Leorio had to go away on a trip for work. He and his team had to do a presentation on their most recent case. A six-year-old girl who was diagnosed with Batten Disease. They were there for a week. And the presentations were for one day. Unfair if you asked him. But he was back now. Back with Kurapika.

"You know Kurapika," Leorio said as he sat on the couch. "Being away from you got me thinking." Kurapika sat next to him. "Thinking about what," he asked. "Talk all you want, I missed hearing your voice." "I called you everyday. You just didn't pick up." "I never pick up." "I know." "But answer the question. What were you thinking about?"

Leorio put his arm around Kurapika, pulling him closer. "About us," he said. "And don't worry your pretty little face about it. I'm not breaking up with you." Kurapika smiled. "Good," he replied. "Cause if you do..." Leorio smiled. "Yeah," he said. "I understand. But..." He climbed off of the couch, getting on one knee. He held onto Kurapika's hand. Kurapika giggled. "Leorio," he laughed. "You did this already. The ring is right there." Leorio smiled. "I know," he replied. "But I wanted to propose something different. Kurapika. I want to change the date of our wedding. I can't wait until spring."

Kurapika smiled. "I've always dreamed of a spring wedding," he said. "But I can't wait either. When?" Leorio smiled. He wrapped his arms around Kurapika and lifted him in the air. "This is great," he said. "I love you." He still held Kurapika in the air as he kissed him. "I love you too, Leorio," Kurapika said, pulling him away. "Now let's re-set the date."