Pretty Boy

"So," Kurapika said. "What happened?" He was sitting in a chair next to a hospital bed. Leorio was the one lying in the hospital bed. There had been an accident at work.

Leorio cleared his throat. "Well," he said. "The patient we were treating was feeling rather exhausted so for dinner I got him a steak. Obviously, he needed a steak knife so I gave him one. He had a psychotic episode and stabbed me. Well, he tried to stab Quinton first but I stopped that. With my stomach."

Kurapika sighed. "I guess you were trying to help," he said. "You're going to die from being too nice someday. Trying to help people might be your demise."

Leorio chuckled. "Don't think that way," he said. "Think of it in the way that I'll die a hero."

Kurapika rolled his eyes. "Every hero has their fatal flaw," he said. "Yours is being too kind."

"Then what's yours? Not picking up the phone? Being too selfish and narcissistic? Not caring for anyone but yourself?"

Kurapika slouched. "Not funny," he said.

Leorio smiled. "I was just joking," he said. "I love you."

Kurapika looked back at his husband. He couldn't help but smile too. It was a small smile but Leorio still noticed. "You're so pretty when you smile," he said.

Kurapika blushed. "Thank you," he said. "I think you're pretty when you smile too."

"You've never called me pretty before."

"Well, you are. You're a pretty boy."

"You're a beautiful boy."

Kurapika didn't respond. His smile grew wider and his face redder. His eyes flashed scarlet from embarrassment. "Stop it," he mumbled. "You're in the hospital wearing a stupid dress. I shouldn't be flattered."

"Eres tan hermosa, mi amor," Leorio said. "Te quiero mucho."

Kurapika smiled. "Did you call me 'my love,'" he asked.

Leorio nodded. "I did," he said. "But the rest remains a secret."

Kurapika mumbled something in Kurta. He noticed Leorio's confused face and giggled. "Now you know how I feel," he said. "No translation."

"Eres muy linda."

I was listening to Uglykid by Hobo Johnson lmao💃🏽🕺🏽