{Bachelor Party}

Kurapika flinched at the yelling of the other men. Why was he invited to this party? He would much rather be doing whatever the women were doing than watching a bunch of strippers. There were five. Who needed to see that many women wearing little to nothing? Especially if they were getting married in a week. And it smelled like alcohol. Alcohol and cigarettes.

Though, it was pretty impressive that Leorio had the money to get all this. He rented a building (used for parties, mostly. It had a bedroom too) for twenty-four hours and, of course, hired the strippers. Not to mention the alcohol and decorations. Now, Kurapika stood at the far end of the room with a glass of vodka. In short, he was not enjoying his time here. And not just because it was Leorio's bachelor party. 

Kurapika liked Leorio. More than he should. But because he was too scared to tell him, Leorio was getting married now. And to rub salt on the wound, Kurapika was going to be the best man. He wouldn't miss it, it was his best friend's wedding. But Kurapika didn't want to be there. He didn't want to see the man he loved getting married up close.

"Hey, Kurapika," a drunk Leorio came over. "Why are you just standing in the corner?" He laughed. "Or would you rather be at the bachelorette party?" Kurapika gave a fake smile. "I'm happy here," he lied. "Just that... the alcohol isn't my type." Leorio rolled his eyes. "Okay," he scoffed. "Gay boy." He mumbled the last part but it was loud enough for Kurapika to hear.

Kurapika sighed. "Leorio," he asked, trying to change the subject. "Why did you make me the best man?" Leorio put his arm around Kurapika. "Because you're my best friend man," he slurred. "Why wouldn't you be? Me and you are like super close." Kurapika nodded and took a sip of the alcohol. He coughed. "This is strong," he said. "Where'd you get it?" 

Leorio shrugged. "Zepile brought it," he replied. "So I have no fucking idea." Kurapika couldn't help but laugh. "Of course," he said. "Leorio, you're drunk aren't you?" Leorio frowned. "Drunk as hell," he replied. "But at least I can admit. Unlike Caroline over there. She's been sneaking drinks." Kurapika looked in the direction Leorio pointed to. 

Caroline was one of the strippers, she was dressed as a businesswoman but now was only in a bra and panties. Earlier, she had tried to seduce Kurapika but it didn't work. He tensed up his shoulders and walked away. He got dirty glares from her until a friend from Leorio's school went over to her.

Kurapika sighed and took another sip of his drink. "Hey, Leorio," he said. "Can I talk to you in private?" Leorio nodded. "Sure," he said. "Where?" Kurapika bit his lip. "In the bedroom," he said. "Downstairs." Leorio snorted. "Fine," he said. "But why the bedroom?" Kurapika shrugged. "Because it's private," he replied. "You can go down first. I don't know where it is." That was a lie.

As Leorio began to walk to the steps Kurapika stayed behind. He looked around the room, no one had noticed. Then he grabbed a bottle of vodka and followed Leorio down the steps.

Leorio and Kurapika walked into the bedroom. Kurapika being last, shut the door. And he locked it. Leorio didn't notice, he was more interested in the room. He turned back to Kurapika. "So," he said, obviously interested. "What did you want to talk about?"  

Without thinking, Kurapika opened the bottle of vodka. Within seconds, he downed the whole bottle. He threw the bottle to the side and wiped his mouth. Very quickly he wrapped his arms around Leorio's neck, pulling him into a kiss. Leorio didn't object, he kissed back. Soon enough, they were on the bed, Kurapika letting out soft moans.

Kurapika pulled away. "Are you sure you want to do this," he asked Leorio. Leorio nodded. "I've been sure," he said. "Drunk or not." Their lips connected again. Kurapika felt bad but what Leorio was doing felt good. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to live in this moment forever.

********

Kurapika woke up the next morning in the bed. With Leorio. Naked. Leorio was still asleep next to him. Kurapika silently groaned. What had he done? Leorio was getting married next week. And Kurapika had slept with him. All because of a little crush.

Kurapika climbed out of bed, slowly. He picked his clothes up off the floor, slipping them on. Leorio was probably going to be hungover, Kurapika realized. So he decided he would stay. He walked up the stairs to where the party was. It was a mess. Confetti and shot glasses all over the floor. Spilled alcohol, and a bunch of other things. It was like the mess after a highschool party. Except, no one was passed out around the building.

Kurapika sighed. He should pick this up. But first, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. He put it under the sink and filled it with cold water. He walked downstairs and set the glass down on the nightstand beside Leorio. He looked up and saw that there was a bathroom in the room. He walked towards it and opened the door.

Kurapika looked through the medicine cabinet. He probably shouldn't raid it but.. it was for Leorio. He found medication for headaches and brought it out, setting it next to the glass. He sighed and looked at Leorio for a few seconds before he walked back upstairs.

Time to clean.

Kurapika found a trash bag under the sink and brought it into the living room. He knelt onto the ground, picking up trash. His back hurt but he did the best he could. Kurapika through the trash outside. He would bring it to the garbage bin later. He walked back inside to get a towel from the kitchen. But when he walked in, Leorio was sitting on the couch. He looked lost in thought.

"Hello, Kurapika," he said. Kurapika turned away, hoping Leorio wouldn't see his blush. "Goodmorning, Leorio," he replied. "Glad to see you're up. But, why so sad?" Leorio looked up. "Because I called off the wedding," he mumbled. 

Kurapika whipped around. "What," he exclaimed. "Why? I thought you were so excited!" Leorio placed his face in his hands. "Because I didn't love her," he said. "I never did but all she ever talked about was getting married. She was so sweet. I couldn't hurt her." He sighed. "Besides," he continued. "I slept with someone last night. At my bachelor party. and it wasn't one of the strippers. The bed doesn't smell like strawberries."

Kurapika gulped. "Do you have any idea who?" he asked. Leorio chuckled. "Why are you asking," he said. "You should know." Kurapika pursed his lips. "I mean who else would leave me water and headache meds," he asked. "I know it was you. And in all honesty, I don't mind." Kurapika's face flushed red. Luckily Leorio couldn't see it as Kurapika had been scrubbing the same spot on the counter for a while. "Why don't you mind," he asked.

Leorio laughed. "Because before I proposed I figured out why I didn't love her," he said looking up. "I love you, Kurapika. And I always have. I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner." Kurapika turned around. "Are you being honest," he asked. "Or is it because of the hangover?" Leorio smiled. "Honest," he replied.

Kurapika sighed. "Oh," he said. "Well then... can I have some headache medicine?"