Cuddles & Movies

Prompt: Having a lazy day

Kurapika stretched. It was Sunday so why had he woken up so early? It was eight a.m. he should've slept in. He turned on his side. Leorio wasn't in bed next to him.

Kurapika stood up and walked into the kitchen. There was Leorio, standing over the stove with a frying pan. Kurapika rubbed his eyes, his sleeves falling down his arm. The shirt he was wearing wasn't his. It was an old nightshirt of Leorio's. Kurapika found it comfortable so he stole it.

"Leorio," he said, yawning again. He was tired.

Leorio looked up from the frying pan. "Good morning, Pika," he said. He walked over to Kurapika. He lifted his bangs and kissed his forehead. "How do you feel about a lazy Sunday, Honey?"

Kurapika smiled. "That sounds nice," he said, he looked behind him. "What are you making?"

Leorio looked at the stove. "Oh," he said. "Cheesy omelets."

Kurapika walked over to the stove. "It smells good," he said.

Leorio smiled. "Thank you," he said. "Now go sit on the couch. I'll bring in breakfast in a minute."

Kurapika smiled and went to sit on the couch. A lazy Sunday was something he would enjoy. A day both he and Leorio could relax. No running errands, no arguments, and best of all, no annoying kids to look after.

Kurapika chuckled at the thought of Gon and Killua arguing. They were either doing that or breaking something. Either way, it was something Kurapika couldn't stand.

Kurapika picked up the remote and turned on the tv. He changed the channel to one that was just streaming movies all day.

Leorio soon walked into the living room setting two plates on the coffee table. "Here you go," he said, he didn't sit down. Instead, he closed the curtains and turned off the lights. Then he sat next to Kurapika. He put his arm around Kurapika's shoulder and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead. "Today," he began, "Is just for us. We can lay here all day and watch movies."

Kurapika hummed. "I like movies," he said, yawning again. They ate their omelets and started to watch the tv. Kurapika rested his head on Leorio's shoulder. Leorio smiled and put his arm around the smaller boy. He looked like a tired toddler. It was cute in away.

Leorio put his hand on Kurapika's head and ran his fingers through his hair. Kurapika smiled and moved his head a little bit.

The movie soon got to a boring point. Kurapika was trying to pay attention because after boring points something excited always happened. But he couldn't. His eyelids felt heavy and Leorio was warm. On top of that, he was still tired. Leorio was still petting his head. If Kurapika was a cat he would be asleep by now. And he was close.

Kurapika felt Leorio kiss his head and he hummed again. One of the best things about lazy days was cuddles. Kurapika loved to cuddle. He took Leorio's arm and put it back to his side. Leorio gave him a confused look but then Kurapika placed his head on Leorio's lap.

Leorio smiled and continued to pet his head. "I love you Pika," he said. Kurapika didn't answer, he was already asleep.