{Cuddling}

Prompt: (too specific to write)

Fuck winter, Leorio thought to himself as he walked home. Here it could get really cold and Leorio had to walk home. His car broke down last week and (surprise!) he didn't have the money to get it fixed. And now he was walking in chilling air. What would he do when it would start to heavily snow?

It's not like going home would make him warmer. His house was always cold, good for summer, not for winter. He let out a sigh of relief as his house came into view. He ran forward to get to it quicker, he was really cold. He grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

Kurapika was sitting on his couch. He'd been staying with Leorio for some weeks now. Apparently, he was in town for something including his job he barely hasn't left the house. Though, when he did, he claimed he was gone for work. But he always came back with food and with no signs of doing any kind of work. Leorio couldn't complain though, he was glad to know Kurapika was okay.

"What are you doing," Leorio asked as he hung up his coat. Kurapika looked up at him and away from his food. He was wrapped in a blanket like a child. "Eating ramen," he replied. "I found them in the kitchen." Leorio sighed. "Those are mine," he replied. Kurapika shrugged and turned his attention back to the tv.

Leorio got a drink from the fridge and sat next to Kurapika. "What are you watching," he asked. Kurapika shrugged again. "I don't know," he replied. "I turned on a random channel. This movie seemed interesting enough." Leorio shrugged a leaned back into the couch.

Fifty minutes later, the movie ended and another one started. Kurapika had finished his meal and has the cup on the coffee table. He looked up at Leorio. He would never admit it but he actually found him attractive. He also wasn't at his house for work. He enjoyed being with him. You could say he had a crush on him.

Kurapika continued to look at Leorio, who wasn't paying attention. How long he had been staring, he didn't know.

He wanted attention. But he didn't know how to get it. He couldn't just ask. That would be too obvious. He lifted the blanket over his head. Even though he didn't say anything, he was embarrassed. He was embarrassed for thinking that way. Leorio was his friend, not someone he should be thinking this way about.

"Leorio," Kurapika said. "I'm cold." Total lie. He just wanted to be held. How embarrassing. 

Leorio glanced at him. "Umm," he replied. "I don't know what to do. The heating isn't that great." Kurapika shifted. "I noticed," he replied. "Don't you have like an extra blanket or something?" Leorio shook his head. "Only the ones on my bed," he said. "And I'd like to keep them there." Kurapika moved closer. "Can we- can we- hug then?"

A light blush crept to Leorio's face. He would like to say yes. But it would be sort of embarrassing. He liked Kurapika. He liked him a lot. More than he should a friend.

"S-sure," Leorio replied. Kurapika smiled, though it was unseen because all the lights were off. The only light was the tv playing a movie. He moved in next to Leorio and placed his head on his shoulder. It was nice.

Leorio was blushing a lot. Kurapika was being so... cute. Leorio wished he could stay like that. He wished he could kiss his forehead.

Kurapika was smiling and his face was red. But Leorio was warm and so sweet. Kurapika buried his head into Leorio's shirt. So warm. And he smelled nice.

What a weird thing to think about.

When the movie ended Leorio felt tired. He worked hard that day. And those were long movies. "Kurapika," he said. He lightly lifted his shoulder. "Kurapika?" He looked over at Kurapika. He fell asleep on his shoulder. He was lightly breathing and his hair fell over his face. Leorio brushed it away.

So cute.