Discipline

I'd like to thank the Leokuradio (a series of leopika drama CDs from the 1999) for the chapter title
Continuation of my last chapter
!Smut Warning!

Kurapika giggled playfully as Leorio pushed him onto the bed. It wasn't exactly the time to be giggly but Kurapika didn't care. He liked when he got Leorio pissed off just enough for him to act like this. Kurapika had faith that he would never hurt him. Unless asked of course.

Kurapika sat on the bed. He bit his bottom lip, looking Leorio up and down. "Hurry up already," he said. Leorio glared at him. "Patient, Sunshine," he said. "Don't want me to be rougher than I already plan to, do you?" He slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Kurapika just stared at his chest. Even though they were married, Kurapika would always be amazed by Leorio's body.

He squirmed, pressing his back to the headboard. Leorio had his pants off by now. Kurapika was still completely dressed but he was ready to take his clothes off. Rather, have Leorio take them off for him.

Kurapika's face turned red. He could tell that Leorio was already excited. The bulge in his boxers was a dead giveaway. Imagining what Leorio might do to him... Kurapika was getting excited as well. He grabbed the rim of his shirt.

Leorio glanced at Kurapika. "Come here baby," he said. Kurapika stood and slowly walked over to him. Leorio wrapped his arm around Kurapika's waist. "What do you have to say about what you did," he asked. Kurapika glanced down. "I-I'm sorry," he muttered. He glanced up, his expression not matching his tone at all. "But, it was worth it. I like getting you worked up." He placed his palm on the bulge, rubbing it slowly.

For a second, Leorio looked shocked. But this quickly changed into a scowl. He lightly pushed Kurapika away from him. "Don't," he growled. Kurapika smirked. "So," he said. "Are you going to punish me or not? Don't you think I deserve some discipline?" Leorio let out a heavy sigh. "Stay there." With that said, he walked into the bathroom.

Kurapika fell back onto the bed. And just because he couldn't wait for a second longer, he undressed. He looked around their bedroom. They haven't had rough or kinky sex here yet. Everything so far, was vanilla. Mainly because it was once and only to calm Leorio. So, it was understandable for Kurapika to be excited. After all, the sex before felt different in a new room. So why not this?

Leorio walked back into the room. He looked Kurapika up and down and smirked. "Thank you," he said. "For making this easier." With that, he pulled handcuffs from behind his back. Kurapika, once again giggled. "So that's where you've been hiding them," he said. "I missed those." Leorio walked over. "I'm sure," he said. "But... We're using them differently this time. Lay down and lift your hands." Kurapika did as he was told. He felt one handcuff clasp around both his wrists. When he looked up, the other was locked on the headboard. He wouldn't be able to move any part of his body besides his legs. Interesting.

When Kurapika was about to speak, he was cut off. Leorio had pulled him into a rough kiss. After what seemed like forever, Leorio pulled away. Kurapika was panting. His face and eyes were now red. He loved it when Leorio kissed him like that.

Much to Kurapika's surprise, Leorio didn't do anything after. But the look on his face said it all. He wanted to see Kurapika beg.

Kurapika frowned. "Please, Leorio," he pleaded. "Please fuck me." Leorio smiled. "That's all you needed to say," he replied. He grabbed the lube that he'd brought in with the handcuffs.

First, Leorio squirted some on his fingers. Just for prep he slowly inserted a finger into Kurapika. Kurapika gasped in pleasure. When another finger slipped in, he moaned. "F-fuck, Leorio," he panted. Leorio pumped his fingers in and out. Kurapika continued to let out moans. "Since when have you been so loud," Leorio asked. Kurapika replied, "I-It's because it's been weeks since we last did this. Since Christmas for the kinky stuff."

Leorio chuckled. "If you want kids you better get used to that," he said. Kurapika glanced at him. "What are you implying?" "Nothing. Just a fact. Sure there are babysitters but we would have to pay them-" "Can we not talking about this during sex?" "How do you think babies are made?" "Leorio, we're gay." "Well, you said-" "Leorio. Please stop. I just want to have sex."

Leorio removed his fingers. He looked at Kurapika. He loved him so much.

Kurapika's whining, interrupted Leorio's thoughts. "Leorio, do something. With these cuffs on, I can't pleasure myself." Leorio smiled. "Of course Sunshine," he said. "Let's start, shall we?" He took off his boxers, throwing a them aside. He positioned himself properly, at Kurapika's ass.

Leorio didn't go in slowly, this was a punishment after all. Instead, he went all in at once, slamming against Kurapika. The smaller man almost screamed. He was never going to get used to Leorio doing that. He bit his lip as Leorio continued. "Fuck," he moaned. "That feels so good."

Leorio continued to thrust into Kurapika. He didn't change his pace or how deep he was in. Kurapika seemed to love it. With every thrust, Kurapika's body rocked and he let out a moan. Leorio enjoyed looking at his expressions. They were so... so... Sexy.

Once again, Leorio slammed into Kurapika. This time, he did scream as Leorio hit the right spot. Leorio noticed this and continued getting to that spot. "Fuck- Leorio," Kurapika yelled. "I'm going to cum!" Leorio didn't stop. He continued thrusting in the same spot, overestimating the man. Tears now streamed down Kurapika's face. In a few seconds, he reached his climax and came.

Leorio smirked. He hadn't cum yet, so why stop? More tears. Eyeliner stained Kurapika's face. But he was still smiling a bit. The noises and expression were enough for Leorio. About a minute later, he came inside of Kurapika. The blonde let out a final moan before falling limp.

TW: brief mention of self-harm scars

Leorio unlocked the handcuffs. Kurapika's arms fell to his side. He was breathing heavily, his eyeliner was smudged, and a dopey smile on his face. "That was...great," he breathlessly said. "Can we cuddle now?" "You don't want to shower," Leorio asked, using a towel to wipe his husband's cum off his stomach.

Kurapika shook his head. "I want to spoon," he said. "And I call little spoon!" Leorio smiled and crawled into the bed. Before wrapping his arms around Kurapika he pulled the covers up, just below their waists. He squeezed Kurapika's hand.

Kurapika laughed. "Don't get another boner now," he joked. He opened his eyes and looked at him and Leorio's entangled hands. He noticed Leorio's wrist. Scars. And they didn't look old either. Kurapika frowned. He didn't say anything about them. Instead, he brought the scars to his lips.

"I love you Leorio. You're perfect."

Y'all were horny and begging for a part 2🙄 Even though I was already writing one