Clingy

Recommended! Sorry it's short!

"No, Kurapika," Leorio whined. "Come back to bed!" Kurapika sighed, slipping on a shirt. "No," he said. "I need to get to work. I have a sixth-grade math class to teach." "Call in sick," Leorio grumbled. Kurapika glared at him. "Leorio," he replied. "Do you know how difficult it would be to find a substitute for the substitute?"

Leorio sunk his head further into his pillow. "I want to cuddle," he said. "Por favor?" "No. I need to leave. I'm already late." Leorio groaned. "Fine. Bye." "Goodbye, Leo. I love you and it's a half-day. So I'll be home early." "Yeah yeah. You can leave now." "Don't be so salty. I still love you." "Hmph."

Kurapika chuckled. He walked over to Leorio and kissed his forehead. "Bye now," he said and walked out of the room.

********

Kurapika dug through his bag trying to find his keys. He knocked on the door for the third time. Still no answer. He groaned. After three more minutes, he managed to find his keys. He unlocked the front door.

Kurapika walked inside. "Leorio," he called. His husband wasn't downstairs. He looked in the kitchen, living room, dining room, etc. Kurapika ran up the stairs.

"Leorio," he said. The extra room was locked. It locked from the outside, Leorio couldn't be in there. Right? Well, possibly. He could've used his nen.

"Leorio," Kurapika once again called out. This time he got a response, "I'm in here!" Kurapika walked in the direction of his bedroom. Leorio was in bed, the blanket wrapped around himself. Kurapika laughed. "Are you still in here," he asked.

Leorio nodded. "I didn't feel like getting out of bed," he said. "No motivation." Kurapika sat next to him. "Mhm," he said. "I understand." Leorio looked up at him. "Can we cuddle," he asked. "Please?"

Kurapika smiled. "Of course," he said. Leorio smiled back at him. "I call little spoon," he said. Kurapika giggled. "I love you, baby." "I love you too."