-Dysphoria-

More Trans Leorio! Weeee🤸🏽‍♀️
(Also Modern AU Without Covid)

"Leorio," Kurapika said. "Are you okay? You've been locked up in there for an hour." "I can't do it," Leorio muttered, his knees to his chest. "I can't. I can't. I hate my body." "C'mon babe," Kurapika responded. "It's okay. You look fine." "No. I don't. I haven't had top surgery yet. It's disgusting. I'm disgusting."

Kurapika knocked on the door again. "Leorio, baby," he said. "You aren't disgusting. You're so handsome. And a lot more masculine than me." "Yeah, but you don't have boobs." "Look in the drawers. I'm sure we still have some of that transtape in there." "We don't. I already looked."

"Baby, come on out," Kurapika said. "You don't have to swim, if you don't want to. But Killua and Gon want to go to the pool." "I want to go too. But we have no more tape so I can't swim. That'll ruin it for them." "It'll ruin it more if you don't come." Leorio sniffed. "A-alright. Lemme just find my binder." Kurapika smiled. "We'll be in the living room."

Kurapika walked down the hall and rounded the corner. Killua and Gon were sitting on the couch. "Leorio will be out in a minute," he said. "Though, he won't be swimming today." Gon frowned. "Why not," he asked. Kurapika awkwardly laughed.

Leorio never exactly told the boys that he was AFAB. He wasn't sure if Gon would understand. Killua managed to figure it out on his own. Having a trans sister helped a bit with that.

"He doesn't feel like it today," Kurapika said. "He's been feeling insecure." Gon sighed. "Okay," he said. "But he promised he would this time. He never has." "Maybe he just doesn't know how to swim," Killua joked. "And he's making up lies so he doesn't get embarrassed." Gon gasped. "I'll teach him," he said.

Kurapika sighed. "No, that's not it," he said. "He just doesn't like how...tall and thin he is." Gon nodded. "Okay," he said.

A few seconds later, Leorio walked out of his room. He was wearing a black tank top and basketball shorts. Kurapika smiled and walked up to him. "Feeling better," he whispered. Leorio nodded. "A little bit," he said.

Kurapika stood on his toes and kissed him. "Remember," he said. "Your surgery is in two weeks." Leorio smiled. "Right," he said. "Then I'll feel comfortable enough." "Mhmm." "I love you Kurapika." "I love you too. You're the best man I've ever met."