Shampoo

Prompt: At End

Leorio pulled Kurapika closer to his chest. They were currently watching a movie together. Kurapika was almost, but not quite on Leorio's lap. He was close enough for Leorio to play with his hair.

"Did you get new shampoo," Leorio asked.

Kurapika looked up. "Yes. Why?"

Leorio frowned. "I don't like it."

"Do you prefer strawberry?"

"Mhm. What is this?"

"It's honeydew."

"I don't like the honeydew."

Kurapika giggled. "Don't act like such a baby. It's just shampoo."

Leorio frowned. "When you run out of this one, go back to the strawberry."

"I wish you had scented shampoo."

"All the stuff for my curls in unscented."

"Yet, you still straighten your hair."

"Yep!" Leorio smiled.

Kurapika sighed. He sat up and looked Leorio in the eyes. "I really like your hair curly," he said. "I wish you wouldn't straighten it."

"I like straightening my hair. It's easier."

"I know but...its cute. Curly hair and tall. Absolutely adorable."

"Well. I like my hair like this. You like your hair like that. You also like getting your hair pul-"

Kurapiks lightly punched Leorio. "Don't you even try to finish that sentence."

Leorio chuckled. "You're just upset that I'm right."

"Hmph."

Kurapika turned back to the movie. "Hold on," he said. "When did he die?"

"While you were arguing with me. Bam! Got him right in the head. It happened very quickly."

"Rewind it, I wanna see! Give me the remote!"

Short oneshot
Prompt: Leorio holding Kurapika very close, close enough to smell their hair. They whisper into Kurapika's ear: 'I don't like your new shampoo'