What Are Your Plans?

Kurapika and Leorio sat on the couch. They were wrapped in a blanket, watching a movie. They had glasses of wine set in front of them. It was the wine Leorio's mother had bought him. He saved it for a better time. Which was now.

Kurapika glanced up at Leorio. "What is it, Sunshine," Leorio asked. Kurapika chewed his lip. "You said you had something planned for my birthday, right?" "Yes. Why?" "Well, my birthday also happens to be on Easter this year. What are you going to do about that?"

Leorio frowned. "I don't know," he said. "The closest I've ever gotten to celebrating easter was getting easter break. Maybe when the apparent easter bunny visited my school. But we had to pay for photos."

Kurapika pressed a finger to Leorio's lips. "I love you, Leorio," he said. "And I feel so bad that you went through so much as a child. So, I really don't want to hear about it. It makes me feel so bad that I always talk about my problems. So, please shut up."

Leorio laughed. "You're funny," he said. "But I have plans. Don't worry." "What are they?" "It's a surprise." "Does it have something to do with that extra room?" "No. Did you think it did?" "No. It's always locked."

Leorio pulled Kurapika close. "I can't wait until you get your present," he whispered. "You're going to love it."