Big News

A/N: The oneshots following for the next few chapters will (most likely) be following up on the last chapter

"You guys got engaged," Killua said wide-eyed. "I mean- that's great, actually." Gon was sitting beside him practically jumping in his seat. "That's so cool," he exclaimed. "When's the wedding? Will there be cake?" Kurapika laughed. "Gon, calm down," he said. "It was just three days ago! We have no plans yet." Gon looked around the cafe they were in. "Where is Leorio," he asked. Killua looked at him. "At work, idiot," he said flicking Gon's forehead.

"Killua," Kurapika said in a warning tone. "That's not nice. You shouldn't hurt Gon. Especially not in public. He's your friend." Gon smiled. "Yeah," he said. "You're my best friend Killua!" Killua blushed and averted his eyes. "Idiot," he mumbled. Gon turned back to Kurapika. "So," he said. "Are Killua and I coming over after this?" Kurapika shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "We're going to try and set a date. Get things out of the way."

Killua looked back to Kurapika as well. "I have a good question," he said. "After you said yes... did you guys fuck?" "Killua," Kurapika said. "That's not a question to ask. You're a kid." Killua scoffed. "I'm almost an adult," he said. "So did you?" "I am avoiding the question," Kurapika responded. Killua snickered, "So you did."

Gon shifted. "Good answer, Kurapika," he said. "Can I see the ring?" Kurapika nodded and stuck out his hand. "That looks like a female ring," Killua said. Kurapika pulled back his hand, looking at the ring. "I think it looks nice," he said. "Rings should be gender-neutral." "The diamond is pretty," Gon said. Kurapika smiled, "Thank you, Gon."

Killua sighed. "What's wrong," Kurapika asked, noticing the boy's behavior. Killua looked back at him. He seemed a little upset. "I- I just don't want anything to happen," he said. "Between you two. I mean, my parents hate each other. They argue all the time. And for Gon's parents..they don't even see each other," he set his chin in his hand, "I just don't want your relationship with Leorio to... turn out like that."

Kurapika smiled at the boy. He appreciated his concern. "It won't Killua," he said. "I promise." Killua looked at Kurapika. "Are you sure?" he asked. Kurapika nodded. "Absolutely," he replied. "One-hundred percent." Killua sucked in a deep breath. "O-okay," he said. "Please be right."

A/N: Yes, I know this oneshot is short and I am sorry. Also remember that these are still oneshots so not every one will revolve around the engagement (though most will)