-Caught-

A/N: When I put hyphens around a title it's an A/U oneshot
AU: A flirty criminal is caught by a not-so-flirty officer

Warning: Sexual Content (not smut)

Leorio took a sip of coffee. He was on his night-shift, doing rounds in his own car. Nothing interesting had happened all night. Apparently, everything good happened during the day. Drunk people making disturbances, threats, drunk driving (who gets drunk during the day?) among other things. It had almost been what could be called a "crime-spree". And now, at night, no one seemed to be doing anything. But as it goes, Leorio had to stay on duty. At least until three, 3 A.M.

Suddenly there was a call over the radio, "We have a ten sixty-two* on Baker Street. At Wigman's Bar." Leorio picked up his walkie-talkie. "I'll be there in about five minutes," he said. "Is the suspect armed?" "Uhh, no, I don't think so." "Okay, I'll call for backup if needed."

Leorio turned down Baker Street. Who would break into a bar? And why? Possibly for the money or maybe the alcohol. Could be both. He came across the bar, whoever broke in must've gone through the back. There were no broken windows or doors in the front.

Leorio opened the car door and climbed out. The lights were on inside but no one could be seen through the window. He opened the front door, slowly but just fast enough for it to make no noise. He held up his gun. "Police," he called. "Reveal yourself, hands in the air."

Someone poked their head out from behind the counter. "Aw, man," they said. "I've been caught." They put their hands up and walked around the counter. Leorio was right, it was for the alcohol. The person had a bottle of beer in their hand. "So what now," they asked. "Gonna arrest me?" They quickly looked Leorio up and down. "Actually," they said. "I wouldn't mind being cuffed by you."

"Get over here," Leorio said pointing his gun to one of the barstools. The person rolled their eyes and walked over. "So do you want me to sit?" they asked. "Lie down? Just stand?" Leorio pointed his gun again and the person sat. Leorio cuffed one of their hands and brought them both around a pole behind them. He cuffed the other hand, making sure they couldn't move.

Leorio brought his walkie-talkie to his mouth. "I got the suspect in custody," he said. "I'm going to need a pickup for...them." "Him," the boy said. "I go by he-him pronouns." Leorio nodded and sat on a chair behind him. "What's your name," he asked. "And age?" "My name is Kurapika," the man said. "And, yes, I am the legal age to drink. I'm twenty-one."

Leorio shrugged. "How do I know you're telling the truth," he asked. Kurapika bit his lip. "I have an id," he said. "But sadly it's not on me. By the way, don't you think these handcuffs are a little loose?" He lifted his hands above his head as far as he could. "You wouldn't want me to slip away would you?" Leorio sighed and got up. He walked over and grabbed Kurapika's wrist, tightening the cuffs. "Oh~," Kurapika moaned. "That's the stuff. I would prefer the cuffs to be pink and fluffy though." 

Leorio pulled away, "If I'm giving you a boner I'm going to stop." Kurapika rolled his eyes. "That's a shame," he said. "You're really attractive. Totally my type." Leorio sat back down in his chair with a sigh. "You're a criminal," he said. "And not my type. Seriously, you'd never be." "Don't act like that," Kurapika said. "You're too handsome to be straight. So what are you? Bi? Pan? Omni?" Leorio glared at him. "I don't share my sexual orientation with strangers," he said.

Kurapika smirked. "Here we have it, folks," he said. "Officer Paladiknight is not straight! You know, every other officer I've questioned just said they were straight. Except for the ones who aren't straight." He giggled, "How cute." Leorio brought out his walkie-talkie again, "This guy is getting on my nerves. I need a pick-up now." Someone responded, "Sorry 'bout that. We got caught up with some drunks further downtown. Not sure how long this will take."