Laser Tag

Leorio looked at the pamphlet Kurapika had sat on his desk. "What is it," he asked. 

Kurapika pointed at the big golden letters at the top. "Laser tag," he replied. "See?" 

Leorio read the words, they did in fact say, Laser Tag. He looked back up at Kurapika, raising a brow. "And?" he asked. 

Kurapika crossed his arms. "Sometimes I wonder how you even realized I liked you," he said. "You're so stupid." 

Leorio huffed. "Just tell me what you want," he said.

"I want to go," Kurapika replied. "It just opened where that old boutique used to be." 

Leorio sighed. "I guess we can go," he replied. "Just let me finish reading this chapter." 

"Okay," Kurapika said. "I'll just sit here." He turned around and jumped onto the bed behind the desk. It was a very comfortable mattress and Kurapika loved to just lie there.

A few minutes later, Leorio closed his book with a clap. Kurapika jumped. Soon enough, he realized that Leorio was done with the chapter. "Are we going now," he asked, jumping up from the bed. 

Leorio nodded. "Yeah," he said. "But I think we should change first. It would be best to play in darker clothing." 

Kurapika frowned. "Can we stop wasting time," he whined.

Leorio glared at him. "Stop acting like a baby," he said. "I'll have to treat you like one and laser tag is fourteen plus." 

Kurapika let out a deep breath and let his shoulders fall. "Fine," he said. "I'll change. But I'll do it quickly!" 

Kurapika ran over to the closet and opened it up. He went through it for at least ten minutes before groaning. "I can't find anything to wear," he complained. 

Leorio scoffed. "Kurapika," he said. "I just did laundry yesterday and over half of that closet is yours. I'm sure you have something." He walked over to it and pulled out a black button-up blouse. A triangle was cut as a collar party down the chest. It had a winged collar which was a bit wavy. The blouse seemed to be for both men and women.

Leorio held the blouse up to Kurapika. "What about this," he said. "I like it." 

Kurapika bit the inside of his lip. "I guess," he said. "If you like it." 

Leorio smiled. "Good," he said. "Now get some pants to match."

Kurapika smiled and got a pair of dark jeans out and a black belt. "I'll go change in the bathroom," he said. "You can change out here." 

Leorio chuckled. "Why do we need to change in separate rooms," he asked. Kurapika was already in the bathroom before he could respond.

********

As they walked into the laser tag place, Kurapika held onto Leorio's sleeve. He looked around the place in awe. It was retro-themed, the floor and wall black, covered in neon swirls and dots of all colors. There was a purple door and from inside you could hear music and shouts. Across from it was another door, the same sounds coming from within.

Leorio walked up to the desk. He said some things to the woman standing there who then handed him two fake guns and chest-plates. Leorio nodded in thanks and pulled Kurapika away. "Okay," he said. "Do you see that door over there?" He pointed to the neon green door across from the purple one. Kurapika nodded. Leorio smiled. "Good," he said. "That's the adult room. It's eighteen and up. That's where we're going."

Kurapika rolled his eyes. "I would assume that's where us adults would go," he said sarcastically. Leorio smiled and handed Kurapika a gun and chest plate. The gun's streaks and the chest-plates straps were blue. Leorio's were red.