Nosy Kids

Improper paragraph breaks for the next chapters

No Prompt
Kind of sexual?

"Gon," Killua yelled. "That's unfair! I thought we were friends! I trusted you!" "I'm sorry Killua," Gon replied. "You were standing on the vent!" "I was downloading data!" Kurapika looked at the boys from the kitchen where he was making lunch. "Can you two quiet down," he asked. "I'm getting a headache." Gon turned to him, "Sorry, Kurapika." Killua mumbled some sort of apology, mixed in with the word mom. Kurapika sighed and continued to cook.

The door opened and Leorio came in. Kurapika smiled at him. "Hey, honey," he said. "You're home early." Leorio came over to him. "Yes, I am, he said. He kissed Kurapika and wrapped his arm around him. "What are you making," he asked. Kurapika continued to cook. "I'm making soup," he said. "Just a simple meal. Nothing special."

"It smells good," Leorio said. Kurapika looked up and smiled at him. "Want to taste test?" He lifted the spoon to Leorio's lips. Leorio smiled. "It tastes great," he said.

From the couch, Killua gagged. "You two are gross," he said. Leorio sighed and turned to Killua. "You're too young to understand," he said. Killua raised an eyebrow. "Understand what," he asked. Leorio chuckled. "To understand actual love. Not just elementary crushes." Killua rolled his eyes. "You're still gross," he said before turning back around. "Gon are you alright?" "They figured me out."

********

"The soup is ready," Kurapika said. Killua turned to face him. "Not hungry," he said. Gon agreed. Kurapika looked at Leorio hopefully. He frowned. His face was apologetic. "I ate at work," he said. "Sorry." Kurapika sighed and placed a lid on the pot. "Well I'll save it for later," he said. "Since you two are doing nothing but playing would you mind running to the store? Get some popcorn and other snacks. We'll have a movie night tonight since you go back to Whale Island tomorrow."

Killua turned to him. "But-" Kurapika shook his head. "No buts," he said. "Go to the store. Here are fifty dollars." He pulled a dollar bill from his wallet and handed it to Gon. "Go now." The boys stood from the couch and ran out the door.

When they left Leorio and Kurapika immediately kissed, holding this one longer than the last. When they pulled away Kurapika smiled. "Next time," he said, "Don't work for so long." Leorio smirked, "I wasn't gone that long." "Two days isn't long?" "It was worth it. I helped the patient. That's what matters."

Kurapika sighed. "I guess so," he replied. Leorio hugged Kurapika from behind, making him jump. "But I missed you in those two days." Kurapika practically melted. Leorio's tone, his touch, how he softly whispered in Kurapika's ear. It was all perfect.

Soon enough, Kurapika heard Leorio chuckle in his ear. "I see you missed me too." Kurapika's face flushed red. "Shut up," he replied. Leorio smiled. "Don't worry, it's cute." Maybe it's the way he said it or how he talked lowly right into the blonde's ear but it made the situation worse.

Kurapika squirmed in Leorio's arms. "Aw," Leorio said, hugging him tighter. "Don't go. Why don't we take care of your situation?"

********

Leorio tucked a strand of Kurapika's hair behind the Kurta's ear. "You're eyes," he said, noticing the scarlet color. Kurapika smiled. "It's okay," he replied. "I'm just excited." Leorio smiled. "Can I?" Kurapika nodded. "Of course you can." "They look beautiful." Kurapika leaned down, connecting his lips with Leorio's.

Kurapika was sitting on Leorio's lap, his legs wrapped around his back. They were in their bed, Leorio sitting up, his hands placed on his boyfriend's hips. Their lips were together in a deep kiss. Kurapika thought to himself that Leorio was a great kisser. He was so lucky.

Leorio moved his lips from Kurapika's mouth to his neck making him gasp. Kurapika knew that the next day he would have to wear a turtleneck. He dug his head into the crook of Leorio's neck. "Fuck," he moaned.

Leorio pulled away and lifted his Kurapika's head. His hand slithered up Kurapika's shirt. "Let's get this off," he said. "What do you say?" Kurapika nodded. Leorio unbuttoned Kurapika's shirt. Afterward he continued to kiss his neck. He made his way down Kurapika's neck and to his collarbone. Kurapika moaned, putting his head back to Leorio's neck. He dug his nails into Leorio's back.

Soon enough, Kurapika unbuttoned Leorio's shirt as well. He placed one of his hands on Leorio's chest slowly moving it down. He looked up at Leorio biting his lip. And his hand kept getting lower, and lower, and lower.

The door opened.

Kurapika turned over, and off of Leorio. He grabbed the covers and covered his bare chest (despite having nothing there). His heart was beating and he was absolutely embarrassed. Gon was standing there.

"Is everything alright," he asked. Kurapika let out a half-hearted sigh, thank god for innocence. Gon took another step forward. "I heard some weird noises." A second later, Killua stood next to Gon. "I told him not to check but he didn't listen," he said. Kurapika said nothing, he was too embarrassed.

"It's okay Gon," Leorio said rather calmly. "Everything is fine." Gon just nodded and walked away. Killua still stood there waiting for Gon to be out of sight. "So," he said rocking back and forth on his feet, "should Gon and I leave to let you... do your thing?" Kurapika's face now matched his eyes. He nodded. "Yeah," he mumbled.

Killua shut the door and Leorio and Kurapika could hear him yell. "Gon! Leorio and Kurapika want us to go to the video store to rent some movies," he opened the door again and whispered, "just text me when you're done." He closed the door and he and Gon left.

********

Afterward, they watched the movies in awkward silence. Killua had roughly explained what happened to Gon on the way to the video store. Gon was embarrassed as well. No one brought up the incident after it happened.

A/N: After writing (and publishing) I went through the prompts I had saved and realized that it matched one I had. So I added the picture above.