Leorio smiled. "Thank you, Kurapika," he said. His smile dropped. "Fuck," he muttered. "Kurapika, I need to get the presents from the basement. I'll be right back." Kurapika looked at him. "Can I help you arrange them underneath the tree?" he asked. Leorio nodded, then made his way to the basement.

"This one is for Gon." Leorio handed a wrapped gift to Kurapika who placed it in a pile. He continued saying names, which were sorted into different piles, for different people. Courtesy of Kurapika. "Killua, Gon, you, Killua, Killua, Alluka, you, you, Gon, Alluka, Alluka." A few more minutes of this went on before Leorio handed Kurapika the last present. "You," he said.

Kurapika smiled, setting the present down. Leorio glanced at him. "Don't think I haven't noticed you shaking your presents," he said. Kurapika's face turned red, "I'm just curious to see what you got me! My gifts are in my bag." Leorio laughed. "Don't worry," he said. "Everyone has done it at least once."

They sat in silence before Kurapika muttered something. "What was that," Leorio asked. Kurapika looked up at him, his face still red. "There's mistletoe above us," he repeated. Leorio looked up. There was, in fact, mistletoe. Fuck. So much for avoiding it.

Leorio looked back at Kurapika. Both of their faces were red now. How does one even go about a mistletoe kiss? "So," Kurapika said. "I guess I shouldn't have brought that up, huh?" Leorio gulped. "No," he said. "You're fine. I actually wouldn't mind it. Not in that way though. I'm straight. But if we were to kiss I would probably forget about it. It wouldn't be embarrassing at all. As I said, I wouldn't mind, but not in a gay way. Like a friendship kiss, I guess. I also guess that I should stop talking."

Kurapika leaned forward and planted a peck on Leorio's lips. "Wait," Leorio said. "Aren't we, in general, supposed to kiss? Like, not one kissing the other?" At that, Kurapika kissed Leorio again. This time Leorio kissed back. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before the two pulled away. But only seconds later their lips connected again. This time by choice and not the mistletoe.

This third kiss was much different from the first two. This one was filled with passion and longing. It was easy to tell that they wanted each other, and they had for a long time. They stayed like this, their tongues intertwining.  It was a great kiss and they had no intention on ending it soon.

It was a small struggle to open the door to Leorio's bedroom. As the two were continuing to make-out with Leorio holding Kurapika. But when they did, they had no more problems. Leorio kicked the door closed with his foot and carried Kurapika to the bed. Kurapika now had his back pressed against the headboard and Leorio was on top of him.

They pulled away from their kiss to take a breath. "Do you want to do this," Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded."Yes," he replied. "Yes, I do." Their lips connected again and they both loved every second of it.

********
(yes, there is more)

Both Kurapika and Leorio awoke to the sound of knocking. "What's that," Kurapika asked as it continued. Leorio jumped out of bed. "Fuck," he said. "It must be Gon and Killua. You can go get in the shower, I'll just get some clothes on." Kurapika nodded. "O-okay," he replied.

The knocking got louder and more determined. "I'll be right there," Leorio called, running to the door. He opened it. As expected, Gon and Killua were standing there waiting for him. "What took you so long old man," Killua asked as he walked in. "Hey kids," Leorio said. Gon and Killua looked around the house. "The decorations look organized," Gon said. "And not rushed."

Leorio paused before giving his response. "Yeah," he said. "Kurapika helped me decorate." Gon looked up at Leorio with hopefully eyes. "Kurapika is here," he asked. Leorio nodded, "Yeah. He's in the shower." Killua raised an eyebrow before going by the tree. "Hey," Leorio said. "We should wait for Kurapika before-" "Wait for me, before we do what?" Kurapika interrupted Leorio. His hair was wet and it made Leorio blush. "Before we open presents," Gon said excitedly. "I'm glad you got out of the shower Kurapika!"

Halfaway in between opening presents, Leorio looked up at Kurapika, only to be met with his eyes. His beautiful eyes. And everytime he did, they both blushed and looked away. After the fourth, maybe fifth time they did this Killua stood. "Leorio," he said. "May I talk to you for a minute?" Leorio glanced at Kurapika who the shrugged.

Killua pulled Leorio into the hall. "What's going on out there," he asked. Leorio put on a confused face. "What do you mean?" Killua frowned. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You and Kurapika. He stayed the night, helped decorate, I noticed the way you're looking at each other and blush- Oh my god, you two slept together didn't you?"

Leorio's face turned red. "No," he lied. "Why would you even say that?" "Because Kurapika stayed the night and was in the shower when Gon and I came." "Kurapika is prissy." "Kurapika is gay. But did you two have sex?"

"It was the mistletoes's fault," Leorio blurted. Killua made a face of disgust. "So you admit it," he asked Leorio sighed. "Get back to the tree," he said pointing. Killua walked back to the tree where Gon had, sadly, noticed the mistletoe. Leorio's prank had succeeded.