Chapter 48

"What exactly am I trying to do, Brendon?" I tugged down on the hem of Kara's shirt, trying to make her look decent. "You're just supposed to get the guy to like you. If you can't do it, don't worry about it, but I could like for you to try."

She nodded, putting her arms down. "Well, that shouldn't be too hard. I mean, I'm pretty good looking." I laughed and shook my head. She's such a comedian.

"His name is Ralph, right?" I nodded and backed away, taking in her appearance. "You look beautiful." She gave me a little spin and laughed.

"Thanks, Brendon." I waved her off and placed my hands on my hips. "I should be the one thanking you. You're doing this for Sarah and I."

Kara shook her head, sighing. "You deserve having someone who loves you. Plus, mom wants to meet Sarah, if this whole plan of ours goes well."

I chuckled and saluted her, watching as she made her way towards the door. "Wish me luck." I smiled and did as she said. 

Once she was gone, I turned to Sarah, who was nervously biting at her nails. "He'll know it isn't me, you know." I rolled my eyes and held out my arms for a hug.

"Don't worry about Ralph. I'm sure Kara will win his heart somehow." Sarah nodded, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I just feel bad that we put this on her shoulders and didn't take care of this Ralph problem ourselves." I ran a hand through her hair, sighing.

"I know exactly how you feel, but she wanted to help. I owe her a lot after this one." For the next few minutes, we stood there in each others arms, letting ourselves relax.

I smirked, coming up with something we could do while we waited for Kara to come back. I leaned down, my lips pressing against Sarah's ear.

I could feel her shiver as I ran my hand down her back, stopping when it landed on her butt. "Let's go to bed, darling."

I pulled away, looking at her flustered face as she nodded eagerly. I held out my hand and she quickly took it. 

As we walked upstairs, towards my room, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that she would be fully mine by the end of the night.

I pushed the door open, allowing her to go in first. She sat down on the bed, playing with her thumbs. "Don't act all shy on me, baby. Strip for me."

She bit her lip, throwing her shirt to the other side of the room. I clenched my jaw at the sight of her like this. She wasn't even fully naked and she looked hot as fuck.

I groaned, feeling as my friend grew a bit harder. I immediately unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor. I walked over to Sarah, towering over her.

I pressed my lips to hers, the kiss full of passion and lust. God, I couldn't wait to feel her. I moaned, trailing kisses down her neck to her collar bone.

"Fuck, I love you." She smiled, letting out a few breathy moans. "I-I love you too, Bren."