Chapter 4

I sat down on my chair, opening up my laptop as fast as possible. I was curious to know who that guy was with Sarah. Was this technically stalking?

Maybe. I mean, I've had a few lessons from some shows I've watched on Netflix. As I waited for my internet browser to open, I thought about what I was doing.

Maybe I should just turn on incognito mode just in case someone is trying to see what I'm doing. Shaking my head, I looked her up, impressed with some of the results.

Her social media pages had all popped up, along with her address. I rolled my eyes. Only Google would decide that it would be alright to put someone's private information on the internet.

Sighing, I clicked on one of the links that led to her social media pages. Hoping to see some pictures, I pursed my lips when I saw the stupid private account message pop up.

I didn't know if I should be mad or not. I'm glad that she's got a private account because there are creeps out there that like to prey on the pretty girls like her.

Did I have some social media pages? Yes. I mean, I rarely use them, but now, I think I might have a reason to actually use it.

Gaining up some courage, I clicked on the blue 'follow' button, watching as the requested message popped up. I smiled to myself, closing out of the browser.

Before I could even bother to close my laptop, I received a notification. Sarah had accepted my follow request. That was rather...fast.

I opened up her page once again and I was instantly met with a bunch of pictures of sunsets, herself, and some that contained that man. 

I clicked on the first post she had posted with him, noticing that they had broken off. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure everything out.

So, they have to be friends with benefits. There's no way she's back to dating this guy. I looked closely at the guy, scoffing when I saw the stupid smirk on his face.

It was like he knew that I liked her and knew that he was stealing her away from me. I sighed, closing the app, then my laptop. 

Either way, he needs to get out of the picture. Sarah will and shall be mine and no one else's. I think I know just the way to take him out, too.