Chapter 6

I stood still as if time had froze. She kissed me. I was acting like I had just died and experienced what hell was going to be like. This was insane.

I didn't even know her that well and Sarah just decided to come up and kiss me on the cheek like that. When I snapped out of it, people were looking at me, giggling a little at my dumb state.

I bit my lip, then turned towards the table full of alcohol. I need to stop myself from thinking like this. She is just my neighbor and nothing else. I'll probably end up hurting her in the long run anyway.

But, she kissed me. I groaned, pouring a little bit of whiskey in the plastic cup I had, then a little bourbon. I needed to forget about that, even though it would be hard. 

I thought it was just the girls who had those stupid hormones that popped out, but I guess not. Sighing, I took a long sip of my drink, stumbling a little as the mixture burned the back of my throat.

I winced, shaking my head. I knew this was going to fuck me up, but hey...it's worth it. When I opened my eyes, I looked around, watching as the world around me began to spin.

It was about time I let loose and have fun. I could live on the edge and not have to worry about Sarah. I smirked, making my way around the house, pushing through the wild crowd.

That's when I met her. Stephanie Bridges. She was a petite girl with emerald eyes and dyed hair. Maybe it was just the alcohol getting to me, but I found an interest in her. Also, a dark desire to hear her scream.

Part of me wondered what it would be like to watch as blood poured out from her back while the other wanted to see what kind of sexual desires I could fulfil for her.

I slowly walked up to her, gaining her attention almost instantly. She looked up at me with a smirk on her lips. "Hello. Who might you be?"

I smirked back,  chuckling a bit. "My name is Brendon. If I remember correctly, you must be Stephanie." She smiled, giggling.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I shrugged my shoulders, looking around the room. "I've seen a bunch of your pictures online. You're not bad at all."

Blushing, she looked down at the ground, clearing her throat. "Thanks. I do my best." I clenched my jaw, pulling her closer to me. 

"What if we...take this somewhere else?" Stephanie chuckled, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Sounds like you really know how to party. I'm in."

Let's just say, I don't remember anything past that point. I don't think I really want to know what happened anyway.

The next morning, I woke up in a bed next to her. The bed was my bed to be exact and I didn't understand how we got here. It was obvious that I had another one night stand and I was quite furious with myself. 

I looked down at her exposed chest, then looked over to the nightstand. I rolled my eyes as I looked at how many beer cans and bottles were sitting there.

Pushing the covers off of my body, I walked around the bed and downstairs, not really caring that I was walking around in just my boxers. 

I found myself walking into the kitchen, grabbing a knife from one of the drawers, along with a couple slices of bread and butter.

As I buttered the bread, I looked down at the knife, watching as a glare appeared from the kitchen light. Something triggered in me and I found myself grabbing a sharper knife, walking up the stairs.

I walked into my room, looking at Stephanie. I looked back down at the knife, then back at her. My mind and my heart continuously yelled at me to shove the knife down her back, draw all over her with the blade.

I slowly treaded towards her, holding the blade up. Once I was close enough, I pressed the knife to her skin, slowly tracing a line down her back. That's when she woke up.

Turning around, she looked at me, then the bed sheets, where she saw blood. "Oh, my-" I clasped my hand over her mouth, my heart racing.

I continued to draw all over her, watching as the blood gushed out of her. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, feeling content with what I was doing.

The rest of me screamed at myself, knowing full well that I would be going to jail for this. This was sudden. Too sudden. I looked down into her emerald eyes, watching as the tears fell down her cheeks.

I bit my lip, feeling bad, but at the same time, I didn't. I felt joy. I'm a psychopath. I dropped my knife, then grabbed the nearest object I could.

A beer bottle. I raised it up and slammed it on top of her head, causing her to knock out almost immediately. I took a deep breath in, looking down at her.

The room was a mess, but I could take care of that later. I needed to move her to the basement. That's probably the best place to hide someone, right?

I guess we'll just have to find out.