Chapter 26

The rest of that weekend was a blur to me. All I could remember was drinking some whiskey as soon as I got home from the pizza place.

I remember being so upset that I trashed my place, which explains why I woke up to my house being a mess. What I didn't understand was why this girl was in my bed with me.

I mean, of course I slept with her, that was a given. I groaned, pushing the covers off of my body, only to see that I was still naked. Rolling my eyes, I got up from the bed, picking my clothes up off the floor.

I heard some shuffling coming from the bed. I turned my attention over to the girl, seeing that she had propped her head up by her hand. 

"Well, I wasn't expecting to see eye candy this early in the morning." I bit my lip, kind of turned on by the way she looked at me, but I was also disgusted with myself.

I had told myself that I would never sleep around once I met Sarah. Well, now that I think about it, she doesn't care about me. 

It was still hard to come to terms with the whole Sarah thing. If I'm being honest, I'm still gonna make sure she's ok, but that's it.

I smirked, looking at the girl in my bed. "Look, I would love to go for another round, but I have to get some work done today."

She nodded, a frown playing at her lips. "That's alright. I did have fun, though." She got up fully dressed. I clenched my jaw, watching as she walked out of my room.

"Oh, and don't forget. I put my number in your phone, so give me a call next time you're bored." She winked, then left without another word.

I wanted to remember what happened this weekend, but I couldn't do that without even knowing what day it was. I walked over to my dresser, grabbing my phone.

Sunday. Nice, I still have some of the weekend left. I sighed, logging into Instagram. Sarah had posted a picture with that guy, holding him tightly as they kissed.

I felt myself getting jealous, but I shouldn't be. She cheated on me and I needed to get that straight. She doesn't deserve me.