Chapter 18

As soon as I got home, I looked out the window to see if I could see Sarah. To my luck, I couldn't. Not to mention, her house was dark, meaning she probably went to sleep.

That made me jealous of her. I couldn't get any sleep if I even tried. The voices in my head were just enough to keep me awake at night. That's a secret I kept to myself as well.

If I told anyone that I heard voices in my head, they wouldn't hesitate to send me off to a mental institution. Plus, I didn't mind them.

They were probably the only things that would help me from going insane, which is weird when I think about it. Normally, they would be seen as the problem, but not to me.

I walked upstairs, changing into my pajamas, which was just a pair of joggers. I took off my glasses, setting them on the nightstand before climbing into bed.

I never really needed glasses, but they did come in handy from time to time. I laid down in my bed, leaving the light on for a bit.

As I looked up at the ceiling, I began to listen to the voices in my head, feeling them urge me to go and kill once again. I suddenly craved to feel the blood running down my finger tips.

I shook myself out of it, though. I could end up getting myself in trouble. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv, seeing that it was one of my favorite shows on.

I turned off the light and began to watch, my full attention given to the show. I watched as the killer took the corpse, dragging it into his basement.

I grew curious as to what he was going to do. The killer sat the corpse down and inspected it, then began to carve it.

I watched as he picked out an outfit for the corpse to wear, which intrigued me. I tilted my head, hearing his words.

"There you are, my doll." What a creative way to get rid of evidence. Maybe I should try that one day.