Chapter 22

I could say that I was on cloud nine. I never thought that I would have the girl of my dreams. All in all, I'm shocked, yet happy. 

I opened my eyes, pulling away from Sarah. She opened her eyes, a smile growing on her face. "I'm glad we're together, Brendon. You're probably the first guy I've trusted fully in a long time."

I bit my lip, chuckling a little. "I'm glad you trust me, baby. Let me just say that you're one of the first girls who have actually brought me joy."

Sarah giggled, pulling me in for a hug. I smiled, gladly accepting it. I couldn't believe this. My only mission now is to preserve this relationship I have with her.

I need to make sure she's safe, along with this relationship. I don't ever want to lose Sarah. She pulled away from me, smiling still. "I think we should get going. It's pretty late and I'm getting tired."

I nodded, then stood up. I held my hand out for her, which she gladly took. "Shall we take the train or an Uber?" Sarah shrugged, huffing. "I feel like an Uber would be faster." 

I nodded, pulling out my phone to get an Uber. After a few moments, I got a screen that told me the Uber would be here in about five to ten minutes.

I looked over at Sarah, who was looking through her social media. I narrowed my eyes, thinking for a moment. Maybe I should get into social media that way I could always check up on her.

I sighed, moving closer to her, causing her to look up at me. "What are you doing, hun?" I shrugged, looking at the post on her screen.

"I was just curious about social media. I mean, I should probably get into it, shouldn't I?" Sarah nodded, looking back down at her phone.

Instead of continuing with her social media, she quickly closed out of it and tucked her phone away into her pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows, biting my lip.

She's hiding something from me already and we haven't been dating for five minutes. Something tells me that I'm going to lose my sanity within the next week.

Soon, the Uber pulled up and we were on our way home. Even though I wanted to say something to Sarah, I didn't. I kept my mouth shut because I knew I would lose her.

Maybe I should get into that. I could look into it with the help of Dallon. All in all, I need to do something before this gets out of hand.