Chapter 3

I slammed the car door behind me, taking a little peak at Sarah's house. I saw her car sitting in the driveway while her garage was open. 

I don't think that this detail really mattered, but it matter to me because there was another car in the garage. I mean, why would a person who lives alone have two cars?

Deciding that it would be better to take a look from inside of my house, I began to walk up to my front door. I would be lying to you, if I didn't say that I was praying that Sarah didn't have a boyfriend.

Once I got inside, I threw my keys on the rack and walked over to the window, pulling the curtain to the side. I looked at her very naked windows, furrowing my eyebrows.

I saw movement coming from the house, but I didn't want to assume anything just yet. Well, at least I thought that.

I spoke too soon, as I saw Sarah kissing whoever the hell that guy was and I didn't like that one bit. Sarah is mine and she is not to be shared at all.

I clenched my hands into fists, wanting to barge into her house and teach that guy a lesson. I couldn't and I wouldn't, though.

Sarah can never ever find out that I'm practically stalking her. Holy shit. I'm insane. Insane for her. I shivered at my own thought, but I wasn't disturbed by it.

Maybe it was good for me to become obsessed with somebody. I mean, I have nothing better to do. Plus, I could just fill that guardian angel role for her. Yeah.

I chuckled to myself, but quickly stopped when I saw her picking up her shirt. My jaw hung open as I watched that guy kiss her again, then walk out of her house like he had just won the world series.

I couldn't comprehend what I just saw, but I'm glad I didn't see the full thing. I don't think my heart can take it. Hell, I know I wouldn't be able to take it as a whole.

I released the curtain, watching it fall back into it's place. Maybe it's time to do some research on you, Sarah. I just need to know the truth about you. What could be so bad about that?