Chapter 25

I tugged on my jacket, looking at myself in the mirror. Not to mention, I was still upset that I couldn't ask Sarah if she was hiding something.

I hated that she made me stutter and have butterflies in my stomach. No one had ever made me feel this way before and I don't want my heart to be broken by her either.

Not to mention, I hated that I was really at a pizza place stalking her. I really am insane. Looking at my appearance one last time, I rolled my eyes and made my way back into the dining room.

I bit my lip, noticing Sarah in the party room with her family. She was sitting by her mom, talking about something that made her smile.

It most likely wasn't me and that is going to continue to eat me up inside. I walked back over to my table, noticing that Dallon had ordered our drinks.

"I wasn't too sure what to get you, so I just ordered you a pint of beer." I shrugged my shoulder, picking up my drink. "Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what you got me."

Dallon nodded, turning his attention back to the menu. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you spying on your girlfriend again?"

I looked over at the party room, seeing that Sarah had left her original spot. "Well, she's been hiding this guy from me. All in all, I think she's cheating on me."

Dallon looked up at me and sighed, shaking his head. "Why are you just assuming things? She could just be really good friends with him."

I scoffed, pulling out my phone to show him the post. "So, explain this to me." I held my phone out to him, watching as he pulled it out of my hand.

He bit the inside of his cheek, locking eyes with me. "Brendon, I'm so-" I held up my hand, sighing. "It's fine. It wasn't your fault."

I took another sip of my beer, my eyes darting over to the party room. I began to choke on my beer when I saw Sarah looking at me. 

The look on her face told me everything I needed to know.

The door to the room opened and Sarah made her way over to our table. I opened my mouth to say something, but she beat me to it.

"Are you stalking me, Brendon?" Dallon looked up, his eyes bulging out of his head. "No, we always come here on Fridays. I though you said you had a family party or whatever."

Sarah crossed her arms, raising her brow. "You're never here on Friday nights, Brendon. Occasionally, maybe. Every time I come here, you're not here."

I narrowed my eyes. She really was about to try me. "Ok, maybe I'm not always here. I'm sorry that we just so happened to be at the same place at the same fucking time."

Sarah pursed her lips, uncrossing her arms. Before I could even stop myself from saying what I was about to say, I was too late.

"Are you cheating on me?" Sarah's jaw dropped slightly. I watched as her eyes darted every where. She couldn't even lock eyes with me because she is cheating on me.

"You know what, let's go, Dallon. I hope you enjoy the party, Sarah." I pulled out some money from my wallet, placing it on the table to pay for the drinks.

Dallon and I made our way out, not bothering to spare Sarah a glance. Maybe I was in the wrong, but I sure as hell wasn't going to get told off to someone who cheats.