Chapter 31

It was late and I had just got back from dropping Maddie off at her house. Did I return home? Nope. I was back at the party, scanning the living room to see if I could find Mike.

Normally I wouldn't have cared about him, but my feelings for Sarah were still there. I had tried to listen to the voices in my head that told me to stick with Maddie, but they didn't get through to me.

I sighed, taking another sip of my beer. I had chugged a bottle not too long before I grabbed this bottle. I leaned against the wall, looking around the room once again.

Almost instantly, my eyes locked onto Mike, who was standing in the middle of everything. I groan and roll my eyes, knowing full well that he always wanted to be in the middle of all the action.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way through the crowd, pushing their sweaty bodies out of the way. I truly hated this. I still didn't understand why I was doing this.

I moved onto Maddie and I shouldn't care about what happens to Sarah, but something about this Mike guy is pissing me off.

As I grew closer to him, I could see that he was grinding up against a smaller girl. I rolled my eyes, tapping him on the shoulder. His head rolled back as he groaned in annoyance.

"Can't you see I'm busy here, dude?" I crossed my arms, not giving a fuck about what he was in the middle of. "I need to talk to you for a second. You'll be back with this whore soon enough."

Rolling his eyes, Mike looked back to the girl, then placed a sloppy kiss to her lips. I mentally gagged, watching as he broke away from her. "Lead the way."

I nodded, then made my way towards the upstairs. I continued to glance back at him, making sure that he was still with me. Once we reached one of the bedrooms, I slammed the door shut behind him.

"So, what's going on with you and Sarah?" His eyes widened as he slowly chuckled. "You mean that whore of a woman? She told me she left some guy just to be with me."

I clenched my jaw, knowing that I was that guy. I moved closer to him, causing her to back up. "I told myself that I would never do this again, but you leave me no choice."

Mike furrowed his eyebrows, watching as I grabbed one of the pillow cases. I put the case over his head, grabbing the bottom of it.

As he realized what was happening, he started screaming and tried ripping my hands off of the pillow case. 

I knew that this would be over soon due to the lack of oxygen he would have. The voices in my head began to make my head pound. I winced, then noticed that Mike's movements got slower and slower.

I gently placed his body on the ground, taking the pillow case off of his head. I stuffed it in my pocket, not wanting anyone to find my DNA. 

"That's for using Sarah, man-whore."