Chapter 38

We were now seated at the table, sitting across from each other. None of us had touched our food. Instead, we looked into each others eyes, smiling as we enjoyed the moment.

"You know, I'm glad I ended it with Mike." I nodded, some of the voices in my head telling me that I had to tell Sarah about what actually happened to him sooner or later.

"Yeah, I don't know how you got caught up in a relationship like that, but at least we're together now." I raised my wine glass, Sarah following suit.

"To us." We tapped the glasses together, then took a sip. "Please, try the pasta and tell me what you think." Sarah picked up her fork and scooped a bunch of noodles onto it.

After taking the first bite, she dropped her fork onto the plate and moaned. I bit my lip, my mind drifting off as I thought of what else would make her moan.

She'd be under me, her wrists pinned above her head as I- "Brendon? You alright?" I snapped out of my little daze, then looked at her with a smile.

"Yeah, I was just spacing out." Sarah giggled, then motioned towards the food in front of her. "It's really good. I didn't know that you were such a good cook."

I smirked, leaning back in my chair. "I learned from my mother." She nodded and began to eat more. I began to eat and we would occasionally speak.

It was like we didn't want to ruin the savoring moment. A few minutes went by and we were done. "I'll take your plate." I stood up, reaching to grab Sarah's plate and fork.

"Thank you." I nodded, then told her to go sit on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and began to get to work on cleaning the dishes. 

The dirty thoughts of mine came back and I could feel my lower region get a bit excited. I pursed my lips, rubbing the sponge over one of the last food stains. 

I tried getting rid of those thoughts as I washed my hands. I could hear Sarah humming to herself in the other room. I smiled and shook my head as I dried my hands.

When I walked in the room, I noticed that Sarah had laid down on the couch. I guess she just made my job easier. I made my way over to her and before she could sit up, I kneeled in between her legs.

Sarah smile as I leaned down, placing my lips on hers. The kiss was sloppy, but I don't really think any of us cared at the moment. I began to move down her neck as her hands traveled to my hair.

I could hear her trying to hold in her moans, only making me want to try harder. Hearing that sound come from her made me feel things that I had never felt before. 

My hands were roaming her sides, squeezing lightly. Her hands were now buried in my hair and she tugged and pulled when I found her sweet spot.

I smirked, sucking and biting until I saw the bruise begin to form. I pulled away from her, capturing this moment. She was under me and I couldn't help those thoughts that came back.

"What was that for, Bren?" I shrugged.

"It was all out of love, doll. It was all out of love."