Special Chapter 29 : Never Again

Hello, Friends! Ayan wala na akong utang, ha? 😜 Happy happy na tayong lahat dahil happy na ang Team AshBy.
Belated happy birthday nga pala kay @Alengleeeng (April 6; pareho tayo ng birth month. Wala lang na-share ko lang 😝). Sorry, na-delay ng isang araw ang birthday gift mo. And sa isang reader na nag-request na sana POV naman ni Bobby, para sa inyo 'to.
Extended man hanggang April 30 ang lockdown sa buong Luzon, kakayanin natin 'to. Stay safe and healthy. I love you all! Dagdag ko lang ang isang motivational quote to live by ❤ -- Dyosa

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts..."

*******************************
BOBBY

"ARE YOU STILL mine, Robert Aldus?" seryosong tanong ni Ashley Grace sa akin.

Did she really have to ask it?
Twice in a row?

She should know the answer even if I don't answer it.

Even God knew the answer. Because He knew what is in my heart.

Ashley Grace Lim. My one and only. In this lifetime and the next.

Yumuko ako at kinuha ang isang bagay na kanina ko pa hawak.
Simula nang ibato niya sa akin at sabihing 'isaksak ko sa baga' ko.

The door décor.

I gave it to her. "That's my answer."

Robert Aldus loves his Ashley Grace in this lifetime and the next.

Yes, indeed.

I saw her took in a sharp breath.

And it made her even more beautiful.

She met my gaze.

"Say it..." she demanded softly.

Eyes hopeful. And very, very beautiful that it took my breath away in an instant.

I missed it. The way she demanded for things.

My stubborn and feisty and beautiful Ashley Grace.

I smiley grinned, going full force--the kind that would melt her heart. She loved it, she would say so.

"I am yours, my Ashley Grace... In this lifetime and the next."

Emotions swept up inside my heart.

Yes, indeed. Walang pwedeng makabali niyon.

I love her. And I am hers.

She took a long look at me before curling up one side of her lips. A smug look on her face.

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Louder..." she ordered.

And I love her so even more.

"I am yours, my Ashley Grace! I love you in this lifetime and the next!" I shouted.

For her and the whole universe to hear.

She ran up to me and jump to give me a hug. I carried her in an instant and enveloped her in a tight hug, her legs wrapped around my hips.

She buried her face against my neck. I could feel her hot breath against my skin.

And her tears.

Pucha! Kapag umiiyak talaga ang Gracie ko nagsisikip ang paghinga ko. I couldn't stand the thought and sight of her crying.

Ang hirap dalhin sa dibdib.
Ayokong makita siyang umiiyak.

And I will forever regret the day I made her cry. I was a fucking fool. I let my insecurities got the better of me.