"Hello," Renae waved looking at Zina.

"H—Hey," Zina stuttered coming out of hiding.

Right as Kyle opened her mouth to speak, Renae was already tagging Zina and before she could intervene Ayanna pushed her back.

"My nieces almost died, let that ass whooping ride," Ayanna glared as Renae was going to work on Zina's face.

When Malik realized King wasn't gonna stop her, he rushed over and broke it up then helped Zina up as she held her bloody nose.

"Renae hear her out man, she's changed," he pleaded pushing Zina behind him when Renae tried to get her again.

"Fuck her! Are you serious right now? You really brought her here to my house for what?"

"We need to talk Renae please," He begged.

"No," she pushed his hand away and ran around and yanked Zina down.

"Come on, she's not even fighting back, that's enough," Kyle said attempting to walk around Ayanna.

"Girl I will beat your ass behind that one, you better plant yo fucking feet and close your eyes,"

"What are you doing?" Renae cried when King pulled her back.

"I want her dead too ma, but she not fighting back,"

"So!" Renae screamed.

"Why would you bring her here? I almost lost my kids because of her," she cried pointing at Malik.

"Are you ok with this?" She looked at Kingston.

"Hell no," he frowned his face up.

"Why is she here? None of you understand the pain I went through! I almost lost you because of her!" She cried.

"I almost lost you King!" She screamed beating on the truck imagining that it was Zina's face.

"FUCKKK!" She screamed breaking the window and when King remembered the kids were in the back seat, he stopped Renae just as she was trying to tear the passenger door off.

"She ruined my life and he brought her here! It's not fair!" She cried hysterically as he carried her into the house.

Ayanna was fuming and the tears coming down from Zina's eyes only pissed her off even more and when she went to charge at her, Kwan snatched her right up and covered her mouth as he walked her towards the truck where Ava was watching the entire thing unfold.

"We should go," Kyle said seeing that things weren't gonna get resolved.

Before Malik could say anything, they all jumped when Renae kicked the living room windows out. There were no words to describe how she felt and the fact that she couldn't put her hands on Zina had her seeing red and it was hard for King to calm her.

"Y'all gotta go," Kwan ordered when Renae broke another window and King slammed the front door closed.

"Kwan I need to talk to them tho,"

"Not now Malik, come on yo, just go to a hotel or sum," Kwan stressed closing the back door when Ayanna got inside to talk with Ava.

"Aight man," Malik shook his head and walked back to his car with Kyle and Zina right behind.

When they pulled off, he inspected the damage to his truck and sighed.

"Uncle Kwan?" Ava called.