076 | johnten

⁀➷ johnten (johnny & ten from nct)

⁀➷ fluff

⁀➷ requested

johnny's hands covered ten's eyes, guiding the younger boy to their dining room. when the couple finally made it to the room, johnny's hands moved away from ten's face.

the younger was met with the sight of their table covered in food, roses and candles shining, creating a beautiful ambiance.

he gasped, amazed at what johnny had planned. "do you like it?" johnny asked, smiling over to ten. the younger smiled. "of course, babe. it's wonderful," he answered, still in awe.

johnny lead his lover towards the table, nervousness in his chest. normally, johnny was a quite confident person, but today, he didn't really feel like it.

they both sat down, johnny feeling his pocket, letting out a small sigh of relief. since the food was already on the table, the pair got to eating and chatting.

they talked about random things, sharing many laughs. every time ten would laugh, the older found himself falling in love all over again.

ten had such a beautiful smile, and johnny found himself in such an overwhelming feeling of love that he got up from where he was sitting.

"why'd you get up?" ten suddenly asked , surprised at his lover's action. but that turned into a gasp as johnny got down on his knee.

"i wasn't supposed to do this until later, but i couldn't help myself. ten, my angel, i'm so in love with you. you make me the best version of myself and you can always make me feel like i have a reason to continue. you help me so much more than you think, and i'm so glad to have you by my side. you make my bad days good, and my good days even better. when you smile or do a small cute action, i find myself falling for you over and over again. i really want to spend the rest of my life with you. so, will you give me the honor of being your husband by marrying me?"

ten gasped once again, tears forming in his eyes. "oh my god, johnny! of course i'll marry you!" he happily said, jumping into the tall man's arms once he got up.

johnny let out a sigh of relief, glad everything went smoothly. once they pulled apart, johnny placed the ring on ten's finger.

the younger looked at it happily, finding it so beautiful. for the rest of the night, ten found himself not being able to wipe the happy smile on his face.

a/n: hope you guys liked this one! i feel like the speech was kinda bad, but i don't know...