Vol. 2 CH. 9 - The unexpected help

Start from the beginning

"A reverse summoning if you will" Kyoushiro added, ending his explanation with a small sigh.

"So you are thinking that maybe there is someone among the remaining demon lords has said skill then you can go back to your world?"

"Well, not immediately, I'm still going to settle a score with someone in this world. I don't really feel the urge to go back to my world that badly right now but just in case, I would want to know if there is someone out there that could send me back to my world"

Aside from killing Taiga, Kyoushiro plans on returning to his home to take everything his relatives took from him. Since this world had already forsaken him, there was no point in staying. Kyoushiro would take Lucinda and Arianne back with him as well so that they would be excluded from this world's mass genocide of Demon Lords and allied countries.

Truly, there was no point in remaining in a world that would collapse in another decade or so.

-

As Kyoushiro's group finally reached their destination. It was another hideout of the generals that works under Ernest Vern, the mercenary group leader that kidnapped the next elf queen. It was located in a small flat plane where only grass grows around it. It was a peaceful looking tower but when Kyoushiro's arrived at the scene, there were only rubbles spread around.

"What the... those guys lied to me?"

Kyoushiro was speechless at the sight of a torn down tower with its underground base torn from the inside out. Signs of charred ground can be seen around the tower and corpses were piled up and burned a few meters away from the tower.

There was nothing left of the hideout where the men that Kyoushiro tortured to get information from.

"Who the heck did this?"

Kyoushiro asked as he knelt down and dropped off the unconscious elf knight on the ground. Edsel and Dahlia gathered beside the elf knight and helped her while Lady Snow merely stood there watching Kyoushiro's back.

Lady Snow then smiled at Kyoushiro's confused expression.

"Mfufufu ~ it looks like the other heroes got here first"

"What?"

Kyoushiro turned around as he heard Lady Snow's voice.

"I had my sprites move around the whole place before I came here. It seems that two heroes have been going around destroying possible hideouts of the mercenary leader you are looking for"

Kyoushiro was shock by the news given to him by Lady Snow. According to her, the groups led by Koizumi and Katsuto met up with Minami's group while hunting down the trails left behind the missing princess. The trail then led the combine groups of the heroes to where Kyoushiro was headed and annihilated the target location where one of the hideouts of Ernest Vern's men has located.

This all happened while Kyoushiro was busy torturing the guards he had kidnapped and gained information about the generals under Ernest Vern.

Kyoushiro made a sharp sigh as he scratched the back of his hand in dismay.

"I didn't think that they'd be here" Kyoushiro thought as he looked at the rubble where a tower once stood. It looks like the other groups lead by the three heroes was on their way destroying hideouts themselves.

It actually saved Kyoushiro some trouble in going in each of the hideouts them destroying them himself.

"It's a change of plan I guess"

Kyoushiro muttered in a small voice as he breathes out sharply once more.

"Ugh.... Nnn... What? Where..."