Samuel 'Sam' 'Falcon' Wilson x Avenger!Reader

You adjusted the dress, so it sat right, the glittering gold seemed to make your ebony skin glow. The dress was conforming to your torso, the skirt was flared slightly from your waist. The straps went over the middle of your shoulders, there was a slit in your skirt that stopped just before your hip in front of your right leg. The elevator opened up and you stepped out, checking your compact making sure the nude lipstick hadn't smudged. You arrived at the common area where the rest of the team was gathered with all their various weapons. "Ready?" Natasha asked you, she was the first one to notice you. Sam had his back to you talking with Bucky and Steve, "Ready to kick Hydra's ass? Hell yeah." She chuckled. Sam turned around and his jaw practically dropped open, it stayed that way until Bucky clipped him over the head.

"You two, remember your covers?" You nodded, Sam scoffed seemingly recovered from your entrance. "Please two rich people at a fundraiser. All we have to do is pretend to be uptight and better than everybody else, easy." You all smirked and Tony raised his repulsor at Sam before pointing his finger at the man. "Hey, it is not easy. Ten bucks says you punch someone breaking your covert cover." Sam looked over the billionaire, "Done." You raised your eyebrows and turned to Bucky who had moved over to you, you leaned into his shoulder. "Ten says Tony wins." He grinned ruefully at you. "Ten says Sam punches a guy who says something harassing about you." You fist bumped, he moved off with the rest of the team towards the helipad, where the quinjet was waiting. Sam moved towards you and offered his arm, you slipped your hand into the crook of his elbow. He drew it close to him, his warmth seeped through his suit. You smiled up at him, "Ready to go kick Hydra's ass?" You questioned, he laughed lightly, "As long as they don't monologue." You laughed at that.

Sam pulled up to the party and opened the door to his Aston Martin db11, the valet opened your door and you swung your legs out onto the asphalt. Sam rounded the car and leaned down, holding his hand out. You took Sam's hand and he gently pulled you to your feet. You swept the trailing skirt out of the way and moved to stand by Sam's side. "Remember guys, your supposed to be in love." Clint teased, Sam chuckled wryly and pressed his lips gently to your temple, before capturing your eyes with his. "You look beautiful, I apologise for not saying it earlier." You grinned at him, and a teasing glint flashed into your glittering eyes. "Its okay, you were busy flirting with Bucky." He made a chocked noise, and Bucky chuckled huskily in your ear. "I wasn't flirting with Barnes." Sam pouted, and the pair of you moved into the glowing ballroom.

Sam swept you into his arms on the dance floor as the music swelled around you. Clint was humming mission impossible in everyone's ears as he hung from the ceiling while Barnes helped move him. Natasha was hacking the computer helping steal the codes that you all needed. "Sam, Y/N? We need a distraction."

"Like what an explosion?" You asked, "No!" Wanda shrieked, "I'm busy moving loads of explosives out of the way of people." You pouted, and Sam's eyes drifted down to your lips. He leaned down and his lips slated over yours. You responded slightly. He pulled away, "I'm sorry, are you sure you..." He swallowed, you leaned up and recaptured his lips. Steve coughed in your ears and you both pulled away. "You guys know that public displays of affection make people uncomfortable right."

"Apologises of Star-Spangled Man with a plan but it worked as the rich guy is heading towards you and Mr. Mission Impossible." Sam shook with silent laughter which made your whole body shake aw well seeing as you were still wrapped in his arms, while Bucky wasn't so quiet with his guffawing.