Dean Winchester x Immortal witch!Reader

Requests are open for the next three days after the 27th they will close. Thank you my lovelies. 

"I'm going to need chicken blood, salt, five candles and a bottle of vodka." Dean stared at you like you had grown three heads. "Chicken blood? I mean salt I can do. But chicken blood?"

"It's important Dean." You stated, Sam was staring your grimoire that held the spell that you needed. You were an immortal witch that had met the Winchester's and decided to join them in their crusade. "Vodka? For the spell?" Dean asked disbelieving.

"No, that's just to make me feel better about ripping a hole in the universe."

"Hole in the universe?" Sam asked. "It could happen, knowing our luck." You giggled. Dean handed you the blood and salt, before leaving to get the candles you requested. "Here's the five candles and the vodka." You took a swig and gasped as the burning liquid ran down your throat. "Right let's get this done. Let's do what Apophis did and destroy the world. Well he tried. I stopped him with the help of the others of course. They did most of the work I just helped and did spell that ensures he will not rise for a while. Course that was in 1200 or was it 1250?" Dean stared at you. "Sorry." You muttered before beginning the spell.

The spell took hours you were swaying on your feet, the magic flowing through you. Sometimes Cas or Gabriel would pop in and give you some angel grace as a way of keeping you strong. Sam stared at the way the magic made you ripple and your form shake and fade.

Suddenly you collapsed after a shockwave of gold passed through the air. "Y/N?" Dean shouted. He pulled you into his arms, "Y/N?" He asked shakily. "Dean?"

"You know if you wanted my attention, you didn't have to go to such extremes." You laughed, "Did I really just save the world for your attention, Dean?" You both stood but Dean still had his hands around your waist. "I meant the fainting but sure. Glad to know you like me."

"Why wouldn't I like you?" You smiled at Dean and Sam, "I am going to go sleep for a bit, this spell really wiped me out." Dean smiled watching as you sauntered towards your room. "God, one day I am going to stop following this woman."

Sam snorted, "Yeah, right."