G. Callen x Little Sister!NCIS Agent!Reader Part Two

Requested by ScorchedThomas2922

Part two to the previous G. Callen x Little Sister!NCIS Agent!Reader

Curled on your bed, Callen watched as you rubbed at your eyes, although it seemed to be in vain as the tears still made their way down your face. It had been a few days since your fiancé's death. Callen leaned against the door frame, watching you. There was a tug in his gut, the same feeling he supposed that Gibbs always got on his cases. This tug however was more sympathetic to your sufferings. He sighed and left to your living room, he was staying with you while you grieved for your fiancé.

Across town, in an undisclosed location, Hetty unlocked the door to the safe house. It was quiet, then she heard a door open. Flicking her wrist, her custom gun slid from its hiding spot in her sleeve to her hand. She approached the sound cautiously, gun raised. Rounding the corner, the Mistress of Deception saw something she thought she would never see again. "Oh bugger." Timothy flinched violently, his hand flying to his waist where his holster would have been. He turned and faced Hetty. "Hetty." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Mr. Hardy." She replied. Timothy stood straighter, Hetty always seemed to have the effect on people. "How about we have a cup of tea, Mr. Hardy and you can tell me why you faked your death devasting your fiancée." Timothy nodded and led the way to the small kitchen.

They sat at the small table, steaming cups of tea in front of them. "Why did... are you letting her believe you...well are dead?" Timothy sighed. "They threatened her, they were going to come after her." Hetty paused, the tea cup halfway to her mouth, she placed it back on the table. "Were?" Timothy shrugged, "I caught up with them. Handed them off to my contact in the FBI who arrested them. I was going to back her." Hetty sighed, "As soon as you figured out what to say?" Timothy nodded. "You do realise that your fiancée is a capable, highly trained, federal agent, who by all accounts can be rather lethal when attacked." Tim smiled. Hetty inhaled, "Who did you pay off? We were told you died on the table?" Tim smirked, "Sorry but I got one over on you, that has to be a first." Hetty levelled him with a gaze, "You paid off the doctors, the anaesthesiologists, and the OR nurse but you didn't pay off the post op nurse." Tim inhaled, "You knew, I was alive." Hetty nodded, "Correct, Mr. Hardy." There were a few moments of silence. "You need to tell, Miss. Callen that you are alive dear." Timothy nodded, Hetty stood and he followed her. They left separately but with the same destination in mind.

You sat on the couch, in one of Tim's shirts, your brother by your side. Hetty stood, opposite. "I have some news, Miss. Callen." You sniffed, and nodded. The door opened, you looked over. "Tim?" The word hung in the air, it was horse and cracked from the days you had spent crying. "Y/N." You stood but didn't move closer. Callen raised his eyebrows at Hetty, "You knew?" Hetty shrugged, "Only recently found out myself, Mr. Callen." Neither of you believed her. "You're alive?" Tim shrugged, "I know I have a lot to make up for but...I want to make it right. They wanted to hurt you, and while I know you can protect yourself. You couldn't know, I didn't want you to know." You sniffed and threw yourself into his arms. He staggered as he caught you. "I haven't forgiven you yet. But I'm glad you're alive. This is going to take time to work though." You whispered in his ear. He nodded and cradled your head in his hand, his other arm tightening around your waist. "I'm sorry, love." You stepped back and gave a watery smile. Callen nodded at Tim and gave him a quick hug, before leaving with Hetty but not before giving a glare over his shoulder to Tim. You sat with Tim on the couch and waited for him to explain what had happened.