Peter Stone x Nurse!Samantha x Antonio Dawson

Requested by amctalkingdead2018

Samantha waved at Maggie as she headed out to her car after a long shift. Sighing she tilted her head back breathing in the chilly winter air noting the bruised purple grey clouds. As she reached her car, there was a clatter, turning she caught sight of the man creeping up behind her. The purple grey clouds disappeared into blackness.

She woke a few hours later, with some of her colleagues hovering in the room she was in. She moaned as she shifted bringing their attention to her bruised figure. Will darted forwards while April left to get Antonio, not before giving Samantha's hand a squeeze and a smile. "What happened?" Samantha asked, confused to the gathered mass. "You were attacked walking to your car, Ethan found you." She nodded.

Antonio entered, most of her friends shuffled out, each having to go home or back to work. Only Rhodes stayed, holding Samantha's hand gently in his. "Hey, Samantha." She grinned at her friend's soft caring tone. "Can you tell me what happened?" Samantha began her story telling him about leaving the hospital and the sound that had drew her attention when she had reached her car. She mentioned that she had seen his face. Antonio's pen still on his notepad. "What did he look like?" Samantha inhaled. "He was about your height, he was white, he had dark hair, dark eyes." Antonio nodded, "Hope you get better." Samantha smiled weakly, her eyes fluttered shut as Rhodes dimmed the lights, when he and Antonio left.

The case had been taken to trial which was why Samantha was sitting in this small room, with an admittedly cute lawyer who had her case. "Peter Stone." He smiled at her, he tried not to flirt with her but there was something about her that just drew him in. The prep was given ten years due to his previous record amongst other things. Once the crowds were let out of the court house. Peter turned to Samantha and asked her out. She had accepted. It had been a whirlwind romance with Stone proposing after five months. He had dropped down to one knee, in a rose garden, with the delicate scent raising in the air. Samantha had said yes, with tears in her eyes. Nine months later she had given birth to their son. Tommy James Stone.

Three months had gone by without anything really happening, but something was niggling at Samantha something she couldn't explain. One day she placed her son down in the play area of his day care and turned her back to grab the toy he dropped. When she heard a squeal, she stood in a flash and saw her son being carried away. She screamed drawing all attention to her and chased after the man. Unfortunately, he had managed to get into a car, which sped off once he was ensconced with her son. Soon Antonio arrived with Voight and Stone along with the rest of Voight's team. Having managed to get the license plate of the car, she was ensured the search would be quick. After checking the license and entering a few houses that had they had been led to, Stone found out that one of the criminals he had previously put away had come after him.

Within two hours, her son was back in her arms with Stone wrapping his own arms around his family.