Bruce 'Batman' Wayne x Friend!Reader

He crawled out of the rubble, pushing aside the beams of wood that sat in his way. He rolled out onto the pavement. A pair of black heeled boots came into his line of vision. Bruce looked up at you, he was covered in dust and soot. The streaks gave him a wild look. "Hey."

"Hey? Hey? A goddamn building just exploded with you in it and all you can say is 'hey'?!" You yelled at your friend. Alfred stood off to side staring at the rubble. "I made the right choice."

"You blew up a building!" You shrieked. Alfred just nodded. "She has a point, Master Bruce." Bruce sighed and got to his feet shakily. "Well everything turned out okay." You glowered at the man. "Just because you are alive does not mean that everything is okay!" Clouds gathered around you, thunder rumbling in the distance.

Alfred smirked slightly at the display. Bruce wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "I am okay." You shoved at him, "You almost got blown up." You shoved him away again, "I cannot believe you would do something like this." You shoved him away again and he grabbed your wrists, "Why would you do something like this?" He pulled you close to him, cupping your face in his hands. Your hair bunched up in his fingers. He leaned in close to your face, so your noses were brushing. "Because I love you and I will do anything I need to, so I can protect you." Alfred sighed, as Bruce kissed you. "Oh, thank god, I thought you would never admit it." He walked away to the car so the pair of you could finish the moment. Bruce pulled away and wrapped you in his arms, "I love you, Y/N." You rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Bruce." He leaned down and kissed you again. The rain began to fall as you kissed again the rain fell heavier in sheets. "If you too want to continue this, you might want to get in the car so, you can get out of this foul weather." Bruce broke the kiss and tugged you into the car.

You rested against Bruce's legs as he read 19th century poetry to you. You were wearing some of his clothes as yours dried. You snuggled into his chest, "I love you, Bruce." He smiled and kissed your hair. "I love you too."