Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin x Ex!Reader

You watched as the rain beat down on the pavement, the grass and the plants that danced widely beneath the water that pelted them. Tears welled in your eyes mimicking the water outside the window. You and Eggsy had fallen out, he had left a few days ago. He had taken his stuff that littered your apartment. He hadn't told you why he left but he had looked as if he didn't want to leave. There was a knock on the door, you opened to notice a soaked delivery boy holding a pizza box. You smiled at him and handed him a towel you had grabbed on your way to the front door. He grinned gratefully and rubbed his hair to displace the water. His curls lay flat against his face, the freckles peeking out against his tan. You paid him, and he handed back the towel before dashing back to his car. You tossed the towel into your laundry as you passed it. You spent the rest of the evening wallowing in the despair of your failed relationship. You sighed and got up, deciding to go to bed.

You threw yourself onto the bed, bouncing slightly. You reached absently for your cell phone however your phone knocked into it making it fall from the bedside table to the floor. You sighed again, and you leaned down to pick it up. However, your hand knocked it under the bed. Getting out of bed, you leaned over to peer under your bed. You found your phone but that wasn't all you found. Sitting under the bed was a shoe box. You pulled it towards you and saw the 'Gary Unwin' was scrawled across it. In Eggsy's hurry he must have forgotten about the box. You opened it wanting to know if it could wait until tomorrow. There were a bunch of letters, some addressed to his little sister, some addressed to his mother, and there were some addressed to you. You noticed they were all dated, so you moved them in chronological order.

Dear Y/N,

I've just met you and already I have fallen for you. Your kindness, the fact that you could probably beat me in a fight. I think that we could be great together, I'm going to try and ask you out. Roxy is going help me plan the date because I don't want to screw this up.

Eggsy.

You sniffled remembering how he had stumbled over his words when he had tried to ask you out. You also remember the date he had taken you on. You moved on to the next letter.

Dear Y/N,

We've been dating for a few months now, and I haven't been happier. I want you to meet my mother and my sister. I really like you, I wouldn't say love just yet as I don't want to lose you.

I love you, Y/N.

Love, Eggsy.

You smiled at the words and brushed your fingers along the words, I love you. You picked up another letter. There were some small notes that Eggsy had written for you which had small praises for you.

I love your eyes, the way they sparkle when you smile. – Eggsy

I love you. - Eggsy

There was one last letter, which you opened and began to read.

Dear Y/N,

You are currently sleeping on my chest right now, it makes me feel sane to feel your breath on my skin which reminds me that you are alive and okay. I almost lost you today and I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I told you I love you today. You smiled at me with that wonderful smile of yours. I love you, Y/N. I really love you. I want to ask you to move in with me.

I love you, I love you.

Love, Eggsy.

Tears pricked at your eyes and began to fall down your cheeks. He was going to ask you to move in with him, he loved you and you threw it away. You packed the box up hurriedly and grabbed your shoes and keys racing out the door to Eggsy's place. Not caring about the rain, you knocked on the door, hoping he was home. Eggsy opened the door, tears pricked his eyes when he saw you. He swallowed. "What are you doing here, Y/N?" You stood in the rain, you were getting soaked.

You handed him the box, "I found it. And I read the letters. I probably shouldn't have but I did. I love you, Eggsy. I wanted to move in with you too. I didn't know you were going to ask. And I should have told you what was going on, but I couldn't, because I didn't want it to change the way you saw me." Eggsy watched as you confessed to him, ranting and waving your hands about, "I love you Eggsy, I am so in love with you." Eggsy moved forwards slightly at the end of your speech and grasped your wrist gently, he pulled you into his doorway. Once you were both in the doorway, he pulled you closer and kissed you deeply. He sighed when he pulled away, "You read the letters." You nodded. "Good I had no idea why I walked away from you." You shrugged, "I think we were both scared of what we meant to each other." He laughed lightly and pulled you further into his arms ignoring the chill from the rain and your wet clothing. "I love you, Y/N." He sighed before slanting his lips over yours again. 

Fandom One Shots Book TwoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara