Human!Lucien Castle x Human!Martel!Reader

You were the youngest child of Count Martel, Aurora's only sister and under the constant protection of your older brother Tristan. You were sheltered from the crimes of your family, you knew everything they had done or would do due to the gossip of the servants and your eavesdropping on the meetings of your father and brother. You had fallen in love with a servant, by the name of Lucien.

You knew that Lucien only had or seemed to have feelings for your sister, Aurora. You watched as she toyed with his heart again. You left the room, so you wouldn't have to see the way he was looking at her. You knew that your father was planning your marriage to a count in another part of the country and you wouldn't be able to see Lucien again and it would not do to go into this marriage with a broken heart, you had to let him go. Of course, that was easier said than done.

Lucien had noticed your absence as well as the way you were treated by your family. Hatred boiled with him and he began to create a plan where he would get everything he wanted. You were the way he was going to achieve this plan. He followed you out to the garden. "My lady, it is not safe to be out here without any guards." You smiled at the servant boy. "Yes, of course." You turned to head back inside, and Lucien stopped in front of you. Your faces were inches apart, he tilted his head slightly, looking up at you through his lashes. You closed the distance kissing him softly, before pulling away. "I am sorry, I should not have done that."

"No, I should have." He answered. He closed the distance, kissing you chastely. Little did either of you know, Tristan was watching from the shadows and was planning his punishment for the two of you.

You watched as your brother dumped Lucien's still body at your feet, "This is what you get for falling for the help." He told you in his stern tone. You dropped to your knees, tears tumbling down your face. You looked away, you couldn't look at the body of the man you loved. Tristan stalked towards you and crouched down. He gripped your face in his hand turning you towards Lucien's body, "You are of noble blood, you are more than a common servant. You should never go against for family. This is your only warning, do it again and I will ensure the death of the ones you love." He lifted you roughly to your feet and forced you to your chambers. He tossed you onto your bed, he snarled his final warning towards you and left locking you in. You crawled higher onto to the bed burying your face into the feather pillows and sobbed, mourning the loss of the man you loved.

Lucien woke just after you left, he left to learn about his new-found abilities before he would save you. After learning everything he could, he made his way to your room. He broke the lock on the door and made his way into the room. He saw you laying on the bed, asleep, tear tracks drying on your face. His heart clenched, or it would have if it had still beating. You woke at the sound of his footsteps and blinked a few times, "Lucien." You whispered careful not to get your brother's attention. You flung yourself into his arms, "Hello, love."

"I do not understand, how is this possible?" Lucien began to explain to you, the complex nature of vampirism and what it was like. He also explained that he wanted forever with you and this was the way it could be achieved. You were apprehensive not wanting to kill anyone, but Lucien assured you that you wouldn't have to kill anyone in order to survive. You gave your consent to be turned and Lucien feed you his blood, before snapping your neck minutes later. You woke and drank the blood offered feeling the transition work its way through your system. Lucien grinned and kissed your blood-soaked lips, planning his revenge on Tristan and Aurora through you.