Dad!Jamison 'Jamie' Reagan x Daughter!Meghan x Mum!Edit 'Eddie' Janko

Requested by peetalo

Meghan swore as the cop walked up the destroyed car, she was sat in. He looked in the window and noticed her as she rolled it down. "You Jamie Reagan's kid?" She pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows confirming her identity. "How can I help you officer?" She asked nicely. "You rolled through a stop sign, down a hill and almost hit a few bystanders and evidently crashed your car." Meghan nodded, raising her eyebrows, quelling the sarcastic quip that was on the tip of her tongue. Waving her hand, she told the concerned cop. "I think someone cut my brakes. They worked fine this morning. I have tow truck on the way." He nodded. Meghan handed him the courtesy card that her grandfather had given her. The cop smirked and handed it back. "This will not work for this mess." She sighed heavily and nodded, "Figured." He pursed his lips and wandered around to look at the wreckage. "Who would want to cut your breaks?" He asked looking over at her as the tow truck arrived, she stood, shrugged and walked over to the man.

Meghan was glad that she had enough money on her from her birthday to pay for the towing of the car to the nearest garage. Meghan sat outside it waiting on her parents who she had called earlier, the cop who had found her was waiting with her. His reasoning, "You're a cop's kid, and worse than that you're my sergeants' kid." She understood, blowing bubbles with her gum.

Jamie pulled up outside the garage with his car, her mother jumped out of the passenger seat before the car had stopped completely. She raced over and pulled Meghan into a tight hug. Cupping her daughter's face, speaking quickly in Serbian, Meghan replying calming but with an edge of panic edging on her voice as the shock set in slightly. Jamie raced over as well and enveloped his wife and child into his own arms. Jamie pulled away and moved over to his officer. "Thanks. Just thanks." The officer shook his hand, "I didn't need to anything, she had it all under control when I got there."

The officer left after explaining what he had seen. Eddie stepped away from her daughter holding her hands. "What were you thinking, driving like that?" Jamie asked as he stepped forwards. Meghan opened her mouth to explain but Jamie didn't let her finish before launching into a diatribe about how to drive safely. "You also took the car without permission." Meghan tried once more to talk to her parents but once more they wouldn't let her talk. The mechanic wandered over looking at his notes. "Miss, it appears someone's cut your breaks." He stopped and looked up, seeing the furious looks of both cop parents and Meghan's raised brows. Meghan stepped back from her parents, "I needed the car to get to school to pick up my transcripts. The brakes were fine this morning." Jamie stared open mouthed at the car, Eddie turned back to her daughter and pulled her into another crushing hug.

Eddie pulled away, facing her daughter. "You are still in trouble, though."