Five-0 Team + Adam Noshimuri x Noshimuri!Reader

Requested by juviaheartattack1

The team was rifling through various paperwork that was tied to the Yakuza their most recent case. "What's this?" Chin picked up a scrap of paper which had fluttered from the pile that Kono was searching through. It had a scribbled address that looked as if it had been written in a hurry. Steve took the piece of paper, "That's one of the property's owned by the Yakuza." Kono noted looking up from her laptop which balanced on her long legs. "Let's go. Call SWAT have them meet us there." The team stood almost in sync, papers scattered everywhere. As they grabbed their vests, weapons and keys.

They separated into their respective cars, heading fast to the address. SWAT listened to the plan of attack. They entered silently not wanting to give anything away. Steve halted and held his hand up signalling for the team behind him to stop. Steve cocked his head and heard soft whimpering cries, it sounded like a small animal that was crying for help. He moved silently followed the cries. He and the team entered the room to find a small sixteen-year-old you in the corner. The room was barely lit only the light from the hall flooded the room. You were curled into yourself, you looked absolutely terrified, shaking slightly from the cold. Steve waved his hand and SWAT left, Kono entered with Danny and Chin. They noticed the wounds on your arms and neck. Impressive bruises purple in the light. Kono sat on her knees, "Hey, I'm Kono, what's your name?" You didn't reply simply shook in the cold. She took off her jersey and gently tossed it over to you, it fell by your feet. You didn't move of a moment then you moved a shaking hand and grasped the soft fabric. You drew it around your body. The warm from Kono sinking into your skin, it smelled of salt sea spray and sandalwood. Slowly the team got you to trust them, and Kono along with Chin took you to the hospital while Steve and Danny followed other leads.

You had been in the hospital for an hour, you still had Kono's jersey over your shoulders. Chin was in the hall on the phone while Kono sat in your hospital occasionally checking texts or looking out the window. Neither of you spoke. Soon you heard, "Where is she?" Chin's calm yet firm voice followed it. "She's in here." Kono stood ready for something. Adam entered the room he stopped in the doorway his eyes going huge. "Adam." You breathed. Adam moved to the bed and hugged you, his arms tightened. His hands moved to your face cupping your cheeks, eyes searching your face and flinching when he saw the wounds. "Adam, you know her?" Kono questioned worried. "She's my little sister, she went missing awhile ago. I couldn't find her neither could my men." He hugged you again, keeping his arms around you.

A few days later you were released from hospital, Kono stood outside your room with Adam as you changed. "She can stay with us." Adam turned shocked towards his girlfriend. She shrugged one elegant shoulder. "She is family and we take care of family at Five-0." The door opened and you exited with a gym bag slung over your shoulder. "Hey." Adam said softly and due you into a careful ug. "Kono and I agree that you're going to stay with us, okay?" You nodded. "Thanks, Kono." You whispered. She smiled and gently hugged you. The rest of the team was outside waiting by Adam's car. You gave a shy smile and thanked them, they nodded and grinned back. You hopped into the backseat of Adam's car, Kono followed. She held you hand for the drive to their home.