G. Callen x Doctor!Reader x Kelly Severide

Requested by ScorchedThomas2922

You walked around the small clinic that you helped at on the weekends. "Hey, Callen! Phone for you." Was shouted from across the room, you looked across. You moved across the room and picked up the phone. "Callen." There was a huff of laughter and your older brother answered, you. "Hey, you still in Chicago?"

"Considering I live and work here, yeah, I'm still in Chicago." G. laughed. "I'll be there tomorrow, want dinner? I'm buying."

"If you're paying I'm totally in." Your older brother laughed. Night fell, and you began to close up. You walked to the supply room, you noticed smoke fluttering under the door. You pressed your hand against the door, a trick your 'friend' Kelly Severide had taught you. The wood almost burnt your palm. You backed up, leaving the door shut. Knowing it would cause a flashover which would kill you. You fumbled for your phone while running towards the closest exit, the doors were chained shut. "What's your emergency?" You gave your location and how bad the fire was, as well as how there was oxygen tanks. You heard the sirens of the fire engines, you glanced out the window pausing in your attempts to break the window. You waved your arms; the smoke was getting worse. You coughed heavily and got lower to the floor, trying to find some oxygen. There was yelling outside. You could have sworn you heard your brother yelling at someone. Your eyes began to flicker and grow heavy. There was a crashing as the door was broken down. "Y/N!" Kelly grabbed your arm and tugged you into his arms as Mills, Casey and Herrmann checked for others.

Kelly carried you outside and placed you on the gurney that Gabby had ready. She placed and oxygen mask on your face and began to check your blood pressure. Casey and the others exited the building right before it blew up as it had reached the oxygen tanks that was stored in one of the rooms.

The steady flow of oxygen helped open your lungs and allow you to breath. Your eyes fluttered, and you woke in one of the rooms at Chicago Med. You groaned as the light began to hurt your eyes. You throat felt scratchy as if you had been screaming. You woke and turned your head to see your brother sleeping in one of the chairs. Kelly was in another chair. Callen jerked awake almost falling from his chair, Kelly shifted but didn't wake just yet. "Hey." Callen gave a soft whisper and brushed your hair back, cupping your cheek. "How are you?"

"Water?" He nodded and helped you drink. "Slowly." You sipped grateful for the refreshing nature it had on your parched throat. G. turned, "Kelly, she's awake." Your brow furrowed, Kelly woke and grinned at you before moving forward and kissing your forehead. "You had the whole house worried."

"Sorry, I'll try to not get caught in any burning buildings." Kelly laughed, "Try a little harder."

"How do you two know each other?" Callen and Kelly shared a knowing look. "Long story and top secret. It was an undercover case here, in Chicago." You nodded, "Something tells me that there's more to that story." Kelly nodded, "So, much more."