Anthony 'Tony' 'Iron Man' Stark x Best Friend!Reader

You settled down on the couch between Clint and Tony, "Ready for me to wipe the floor with you losers?" Clint scoffed and tried, mostly failed to look offended, while he tossed a jelly bean into the air allowing it to fall end over end into his mouth. Tony laughed, and bumped his shoulder with yours. "Never gonna happen, sweetheart." Tony told you. Natasha sat crossed legged on the other couch while Steve sat beside her holding his own controller. Sam took up the third spot by Steve, Wanda was laying on the floor head in Vision's lap while they both read their own books, Vision was, however, paying more attention to the movements of Wanda's lips while she mouthed the words as she read. Peter was quite literally climbing the walls with Bruce half watching, half working on some equations.

Tony, Steve, Clint and you began to set up your characters. Tony was Luigi because as he put it, "We're both awesome and underappreciated." You scoffed. Steve choose Mario because he was easy to spot and was a classic. Clint 'choose' Waluigi because "he's purple; like you," was Tony's reasoning. You choose Peach purely because you knew she was a badass and you almost always won when you were her. You began to set up the four races that you would have. The first was Yoshi Falls, it was a fast race and was over in what felt like seconds. You slipped neatly into first place. Tony clipped Clint for second at the post causing the archer to spin around and come fifth. While Steve who hadn't quite got the hand of the controllers had slipped off the edge a few times as well as being knocked in the waterfall by Clint once and knocked the course once or twice by Tony. The second track was Toad's Factory, this time Tony piped you at the post sliding into first. You came second with Clint coming third, Steve managed to come tenth. The third one was Rainbow Road, Steve spent the entire game falling off the edge, Clint kept getting knocked off by the computer-controlled contestants, but he did mange to come ninth. You somehow managed to come second while Tony has spilled down to eighth.

Peter hung from the ceiling by one of his webs, and high-fived you. You cheered and danced around for bit before settling down. The fourth and final race was Dry Dry Ruins. You all began to race, Tony nudged you with his shoulder, but you spilled carefully down onto the floor. Clint moaned as he got stuck in the rising sand in the temple. Steve was able to pass Clint as well as the others and slide into fifth place. You and Tony were ignoring the others and were simply racing each other. Tony inched closer to the finish line when Peter piped up. "Press that button Cap." Steve looked confused and pressed the one that Peter was pointing to. "This one?" Peter grinned as he replied. "Yep, it'll help." Steve pressed the button and there was a streak of blue, Clint cheered, and you grinned. You paused, having a far enough lead to do so. The blue shell danced for a few seconds above Tony's car. "Nooooo!" He whined, a whimper coming forward as he saw his chance to win disappear in the explosion of blue. You started racing again, speeding past the finish line. You cheered and danced around while Tony came third. Baby Mario piping him at the post. Clint managed to come eleventh, Steve came fourth.

Clint moaned as the scoreboard showed him coming near the bottom, Steve was below him. Tony was second, he was a couple points of you. You were proudly at top. You cheered and danced around while Peter looked kind of scared when Tony, looked up at him. Tony rolled his eyes, "What'd say kid think you can beat the reigning champ and the runner up?" Tony motioned to you and himself. Peter grinned, dropping to the floor with a quick flip, taking the controller offered to him by Steve. You started up the next game still taunting Tony.