G. Callen x Little Sister!Tech!Reader

Requested by ScorchedThomas2922

You sighed as your older brother paced in the space between the four desks. You were a technical operator like Eric and Nell which meant you had your own desk tucked away in a corner as you fixed the broken computers as well as other technology that came from various cases and their agents. You stood and stretched, hearing your spine pop, rolling your neck helped to relive some of the soreness that was there. Making your way out of the small bull pen, Callen turned to you. "Where are you going?"

"For some air. All this talk about blood feuds is giving me a headache." Callen made a gaping motion, small nonsensical sounds falling from his lips. You left the hidden agency, stretching when you felt the warm drifting ocean air on your skin. Tilting your head back, your hair tumbled down your back, you arched into the warmth. Running your hand through your hair and down your neck. The heavy warmth combined with the light ocean breeze was a welcome change to the artificial air of OPS. Your eyes were closed, during your enjoyment of the sun. A van pulled up alongside you, you cracked your eyes, your hand falling to the small of your back where your gun was. Two men headed towards you and your other hand pocket dialled your brother. One of them grabbed you and your eyes snapped open. You threw your elbow at the one holding you whipping out your gun to pistol whip the other. He ducked out the way, so you threw a kick catching him in the stomach. More men got out the van and you shot at them. One fell, you shot at the van marking it. The doors behind you struggled to open as a couple of men were holding them closed. One of the men managed to shock you with baton, knocking you out. You fell dropping your gun which was kicked away. They carried you to the van and dropped you none too gently onto the floor. The two men holding the doors ditched their posts and ran towards the van. Callen was first out followed by Sam, the two men dropped as they were shot. The van was already speeding away by the time Callen and Sam got to the curb.

You woke tied to a chair, one of the Comescu's was leaning against the wall in front of you, the Crimeleon was sitting opposite you. "Miss Callen." His raspy voice was just as dark as you remembered. "Agent." You bit. He nodded, "Agent Callen. You are here due to the feud going on with their family and yours." He waved towards, the Comescu behind him. "And you Agent Callen are the most important person to your brother." Comescu picked up your phone when it rang, he moved behind you showing you the screen, your brother's name flashed across the screen. He placed a menacing hand on your shoulder before moving to cover your mouth. "Say anything and he'll die by my hand." He picked up. "Agent Callen. I have your sister. Come alone and she may live. Anyone else, and she will die." You twisted your hand evading the hand covering your mouth. You managed to get clear of it enough to scream. "It's a trap." His mouth covered yours again, tightening.

They blindfolded you and drove to the meeting spot. You were pulled from the car, the blindfold was ripped from your face and left you blinking in the light. Your brother was standing a few feet away from you. Fury on his face, arms crossed. You were shoved towards him. You took a few steps and Callen started forwards, he got to you and shoved you out the way, pulling his gun. He got a shot off, hitting Comescu, but Crimeleon was fast and fired one towards your brother. He was shot, you weren't hit. You picked your brother's pocket and pulled his knife out cut the ties at your wrists. You threw the knife at Crimeleon who dodged it giving your brother time to fire his gun again, Crimeleon was hit and went down.

You sat with your brother, panting slightly. He pulled you into tight hug as sirens wailed in the distance. 

Soon you were at the hospital with Deeks, Sam, and Kensi. Hetty joined after checking with the nurses on Callen's condition. They made sure you were okay given had happened. The doctor entered were you were waiting, "He's going to be fine, a week or so of rest and he should be fine. You can go see him." You stood, thanked him and made your way to your brother's room. You smiled at him, he grinned back. He squeezed your hand, neither of you spoke but simply enjoyed each other's company.Soon you were at the hospital with Deeks, Sam, and Kensi. Hetty joined after checking with the nurses on Callen's condition. They made sure you were okay given had happened. The doctor entered were you were waiting, "He's going to be fine, a week or so of rest and he should be fine. You can go see him." You stood, thanked him and made your way to your brother's room. You smiled at him, he grinned back. He squeezed your hand, neither of you spoke but simply enjoyed each other's company.